Fruit of the Loom is an American company that manufactures clothing, particularly casual wear and underwear.
How to Contact Fruit of the Loom Customer Support/Phone Number?
Fruit of the Loom office address
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States.
About Fruit of the Loom
Brands: Exquisite Form
Parent organization: Berkshire Hathaway
CEO: Melissa Burgess-Taylor (Dec 2016–)
Founders: Benjamin Knight, Robert Knight
Fruit of the Loom is one of the largest manufacturers and marketers of underwear, printable T-shirts, and fleece for the activewear industry, casualwear, women’s jeanswear, and childrenswear. The company employs more than 32,400 people worldwide.
Products manufactured by Fruit of the Loom itself and through its subsidiaries include clothing (t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, sweatpants, shorts, and lingerie), and sports equipment (softballs and basketballs manufactured and commercialized by Spalding.
Fruit of the Loom Auto-Delivery Features
The Fruit to Your Door auto-delivery program is the most convenient way to get new underwear delivered to you on a schedule that works for you. Plus with every recurring Fruit to Your Door order, you will receive our best promotional price of 30% off and a discounted shipping rate of $3.95.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
You can buy Fruit of the Loom products with confidence. They stand behind every product we sell. That’s why they offer our satisfaction guarantee: If you are not satisfied with any Fruit of the Loom product, please launder and return it to Fruit of the Loom at the following address, with an explanation of why you are not satisfied. A replacement, merchandise credit, or refund will be offered, as applicable. Unlaundered products will not be accepted.
Contact Fruit of the Loom support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Fruit of the Loom Overview
- Fruit of the Loom was born in 1851 when brothers Benjamin and Robert Knight bought their first mill and started producing cotton cloth and textiles in Warwick, Rhode Island.
- Today, Fruit of the Loom is a global brand, providing colorful t-shirts, fleece, underwear, and apparel to consumers of all ages.
1. Do you offer a warranty?
- Fruit of the Loom has a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. They guarantee the finest workmanship and the best quality materials. If you are less than completely satisfied due to any defect in material or workmanship, contact us by filling out this form or by calling 855-253-4534.
2. How do I buy your products online?
- In addition to our website, our products are available at Amazon.com and many retailers including JC Penney, Kmart, Kohl’s, Target, and Walmart. Check out our store locator to find a retailer near you.
3. Can I return or exchange products that I purchased from another retailer?
- They only accept returns for items purchased from Fruit.com. If the items were purchased elsewhere, please contact the retailer to complete your return or exchange.
4. Can I cancel or change my order after submitting it?
- They cannot currently cancel or change orders once they have been submitted.
Review Fruit of the Loom
Rate Fruit of the Loom Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.