Gatehub is a cryptocurrency exchange from the United Kingdom.
How to Contact Gatehub Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Email: [email protected], support.gatehub.net
Gatehub Exchange registered office address
Level 3 207 Regent Street, W1B 3HH, London, United Kingdom.
About Gatehub Exchange
Company: Crypto Exchange
GateHub Ltd is a UK-based multinational technology company that specializes in the development of financial services and products, which include blockchain-based global settlement systems, inter-ledger-based payment schemes, digital wallets, connectors,s and gateway services.
Secure your XRP wallet with multisign, fraud shield, and Theft Cover by Coincover. Your transactions are monitored in real-time and all your crypto is fully protected and covered up to $100k.
An intuitive interface for trading all your assets. Trade any of the currencies supported by GateHub or over 100 other IOUs on the XRP Ledger decentralized exchange. Explore and analyze the markets. The new Trade page works for you whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned trader.
Any value, anytime, anywhere. Make payments with FIAT and cryptocurrency however you like via XRP Ledger, Blockchain, SEPA, Wire, and more. Our wallets also support Web Monetization and PayString for even more convenience and flexibility for your payments.
Click here to know the Market Rates
Everything about your wallets, assets, and bottom line in one place. See your NET worth, filter wallets, and assets and see how your portfolio has evolved over time. See what your money is doing for you and own it with Analytics.
The no. 1 priority at GateHub is keeping you and your funds safe. Our security features are built to make your experience pleasant and safe.
Click here to know the Trading Fees.
GateHub Wallet Supported Coins
One of the features of the GateHub wallet is that it supports fiat currencies such as the USD. Other supported fiat currencies include EUR, CNY, and JPY. The wallet was originally built to support Ripple (XRP). Albeit, the platform now supports eight coins. These are:
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Dash (DASH)
- Xaurum (XAUR)
- Augur (REP)
- Ripple (XRP)
Top Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Gatehub Exchange
1. How to register?
- Sign in with your login email and password.
- Choose the account type:
- Click “Individual” if you wish to use the GateHub account as an individual user (for personal use).
- Click “Company” if you intend to use the account for business purposes (option intended for small to medium enterprises f.e. LTD, funds, LLC, GmbH, B.V., etc).
2. Why Cannot log in to my account?
- It is recommended to run the GateHub platform on Windows / Linux / Mac OS and to use a Google Chrome browser.
- Execute a hard refresh so that the most recent version of a page is loaded (a hard refresh is a way of clearing the browser’s cache for a specific page).
Hard refresh on Windows / Linux:
- Hold down Ctrl and click the Reload button or
- Hold down Ctrl and press F5
Hard refresh on Mac OS:
- Hold ⇧ Shift and click the Reload button or
- Hold down ⌘ Cmd and ⇧ Shift key and then press R
3. How to remove a wallet from your account?
- Go to “Wallet” on the menu located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the wallet drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of a screen.
- Click on the wallet you wish to remove.
- Go to “Advanced” settings.
- Click “Delete” and enter your account password.
- The warning window will open. When deleting an XRP Ledger wallet, you will be prompt to confirm the action by ticking the box in front of the disclaimer statement.
- Click “Delete” to finish.
Review Gatehub Exchange
Rate Gatehub Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.