GearBubble is an ecommerce software company that began in the year 2015. Launched by Don Wilson, GearBubble helps designers, artists and startups convert their unique design ideas to products online.
How to Contact GearBubble Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: NA
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
GearBubble registered office address
6440 Sky Pointe Drive #140-361, Las Vegas, NV 89131, United States
- The platform offers tools needed to create and sell personalized merchandise on the Internet.
- As of 2018,GearBubble boasts of more than 150,000+ sellers.
- GearBubble claims to have shipped close to 3 million products.
- It has a catalog that exceeds 2.75 million unique products.
- Founded: 2015
How to find GearBubble?
You can check here
Contact GearBubble support on Social Media (click on the icons)
To begin selling online, registered users need to pick a website name, upload logo, add products and drive sales. If you have an idea, you can also monetize same by uploading the design on the platform. For those who are listing their products on GearBubble, you have the advantage of easily targeting buyers on Etsy, Amazon and eBay. From cups, pendants, tshirts to home decor items, you will find a whole range of items uploaded on the website.
GearBubble Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What file types can I use for my design?
- We accept .eps, .png, .jpg, and .gif.
- If you have any problems uploading your design, please contact us or our design team.
How long will it take for my item to get delivered?
- Depending on the level of customization in your gear will vary the time it takes to get to you.
- You will get your item within 7-12 business days of ordering.
- Most items however will ship much faster than that
Rate GearBubble Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate