GoAir started its operation on 2005, is an Indian low-cost airline based in Mumbai, India.
How to Contact GoAir Customer Support/Phone Number?
GoAir registered office address
1st Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre (WIC),Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,Mumbai 400 025, India
- It was founded by Jeh Wadia, son of Indian industrialist Nusli Wadia. The airline is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Wadia Group.
- The airline operates over 325 daily flights to 35 destinations, including 27 domestic and 8 international destinations, from its hubs at Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata and Kannur.
- Founded: 2005
How to find office location of GoAir?
You can check here
Contact GoAir support on Social Media (click on the icons)
It was the fifth largest airline in India with an 8.4% passenger market share.
GoAir Silent Features:
- It operates a fleet of Airbus A320 aircraft in all economy configuration.
- The airline initially operated with a single aircraft to four destinations including Goa and Coimbatore.
- The airline has a total of 325 daily flights and more than 2200 weekly flights.
- It does not provide complimentary meals on its flights but offers options for buy on board in-flight meals.
- The airline launched its frequent flyer programme called Go Club. New membership was discontinued in February 2014.
GoAir Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What are the benefits of GoSME?
- No convenience fee.
- No cancellation/ re-scheduling charges.
- Complimentary meal on-board
- Complimentary seat selection
What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit cards or through ICICI, SBI, AXIS and HDFC debit cards.
- MasterCard, American Express and Visa
- Debit cards, credit cards and Cash, can use at our booking outlets.
- No personal cheques are acceptable.
What items are not permitted on GoAir flight?
- flammable, non-flammable
- acids, alkalis, mercury
- Explosives, ammunitions, fireworks and flares
- Carriage of dry cell batteries, knives, scissors, sharp instruments, tools, firearms, ammunitions and toy
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and Note 2 smartphones are not allow in Check-in baggage and hand baggage.
- Power bank chargers are not allow in Check-in baggage.
Rate GoAir Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate