GoToMeeting launched on 2004, its web-hosted service created and marketed by LogMeIn.
How to Contact GoToMeeting Customer Support/Phone Number?
GoToMeeting registered office address
320 Summer Street,Boston, MA 02210
- It was developed by using remote access and screen sharing technology from GoToMyPC and GoToAssist.
- GoToMeeting became a product of LogMeIn due to merger between LogMeIn and Citrix’s GoTo business.
- Founded: 2004
How to find office location?
You can check here
Contact GoToMeeting support on Social Media (click on the icons)
It is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software package that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
Silent features of GoToMeeting:
- It allows to share screen.
- Easy to do conference and video calling.
- Mobile conferencing.
- Create new public or private groups.
- Record meeting and transcription.
- Share images from your phone with colleagues and in group chats.
- Easy to join session and no signup necessary.
GoToMeeting Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How does free trial work?
- It offer 14 day free trial with all features.
- Email will be send to you before the expiry of trial period.
- No credit card information is required to use free trial service.
- If you like the service, you can sign up.
Can i host meeting with more than 250 participants?
- If you want to host more than 250, check webinar.
How do i cancel my free trial?
- To cancel it anytime, click the my account page and click cancel after trial.
What payment types do you accept?
- We accept Credit Card Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Rate GoToMeeting Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate