Great Eastern Bn is one of the top life and general insurance agencies in Brunei.
How to Contact Great Eastern Life Customer Support/Phone Number?
Great Eastern Life registered office address
Unit 17 & 18, Block B, Bangunan Habza, Simpang 150, Kg Kiarong Mukim Gadong, Bandar Seri Begawan BE1318, Brunei.
About Great Eastern Life
Great Eastern is the oldest and most established life insurance group in Singapore and Malaysia. With over S$90 billion in assets and over 10 million policyholders, including 6 million from government schemes, it provides insurance solutions to customers through three successful distribution channels – a tied agency force, bancassurance, and financial advisory firm.
Great Eastern Life Products
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
Great Eastern Life mission
To make life great by providing financial security and promoting good health and meaningful relationships.
Great Eastern Life vision
To be the leading financial service provider in Asia, recognised for their excellence.
Great Eastern Life core values
- They maintain the highest standards of integrity.
- They are committed to fair dealing as the basis of their business to safeguard customer interests.
- They provide quality holistic financial planning.
- They strive for excellence in everything they do.
- They are always customer-focused.
- They aim to be proactive in their approach.
- They improve, innovate and generate new ideas.
- They foster a strong sense of belonging for all stakeholders.
- They provide a conducive environment to promote growth and development.
- They adopt a team approach governed by respect and courtesy.
- They are a responsible member of their community.
Download the Great Eastern Life app
Great Eastern Life App on Google play
Great Eastern Life App on Apple App Store
Great Eastern Life Overview
- Great Eastern Life Assurance is the largest and oldest life insurance company in Singapore and Malaysia.
- It is the only life insurance company to be listed on the Singapore Exchange, and the largest insurance company in South-east Asia in terms of assets and market capitalisation.
1. How will my policy be affected after bonus declaration?
- The reversionary bonus rates remain unchanged for 2020.
- The terminal bonus rates on death/TPD remain unchanged for 2020.
- The terminal bonus rates on maturity or surrender remain unchanged for 2020.
- Cash bonus rates for cash bonus policies remains unchanged.
2. Can I withdraw the accumulated bonus?
- Once declared, bonuses are guaranteed and are payable in the event of a claim. They do not encourage you to withdraw the accumulated bonus prematurely. This is because you will be paid only the surrender value of the accumulated bonus. If you have short-term financial needs, you may wish to consider taking a policy loan instead. You can contact their Customer Service Officers at 2233118 for more information on policy loan.
3. How can I find out more about the bonus rates for my policies?
- They will be sending the Bonus Statement for 2020 to all their policyholders by batches in between 30 June to 16 July 2021. The statement will give you details of the bonus declared, including the current and past three years’ reversionary bonus rates allocated.
4. What is the current investment portfolio of the Par Fund?
- They will be sending the Bonus Statement for 2020 to all their policyholders by batches in June 2021. For policies with Reversionary/Terminal Bonus, you will receive a Par Fund Update for 2020 together with your Statement. The Par Fund Update will give you details on the asset mix of the Par Fund, fund performance and economic outlook.
5. I have other participating policies that are not reflected in this Bonus Statement. Why is this so?
- This Bonus Statement only reflects applicable participating policies that are accorded reversionary bonuses yearly. Non-participating policies will not be reflected in the Statement.
- For the former, a separate communication will be sent to customers to share on the Par Fund Update for 2020.
Review Great Eastern Life in Brunei
Rate Great Eastern Life Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.