Hafilat Card is Abu Dhabi Government’s bus ticketing card system.
How to Contact Hafilat Card (Abu Dhabi Smart Card) Customer Support/Phone Number?
Hafilat Card (Abu Dhabi Smart Card) registered office address
Abu Dhabi, UAE.
About Hafilat Card (Abu Dhabi Smart Card)
Owner: Department of Transport (DoT) in Abu Dhabi.
Get Smart in Transportation Payment System with Hafilat Card.
Hafilat Cards types are as follows
- Contactless Smart Ticket CST (Temporary Use): It is free of charge and is valid 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Contactless Smart Card Anonymous CSC (Permanent Use): The cost is 10 AED and is valid for 5 years
- Contactless Smart Card Personalized CSC (Permanent Use): The cost is 10 AED and is valid for 5 years (to be launched in Q4 2016)
- Contactless Smart Card Senior Citizen CSC: The cost is 5 AED and is valid for 5 years
- Contactless Smart Card Special Needs/Disabled CSC: The cost is 5 AED and is valid for 5 years
- Contactless Smart Card Students: The cost (of the card only) is 5 AED and is valid for 5 years.
Where to Buy and Recharge it
- Many Abu Dhabi Visitors and Expats asked for addresses of sale points of Hafilat Smart Card, actually, the card can also be bought from Vending/Recharge Machines installed throughout Abu Dhabi Bus Stations.
- Buy cards from Machines installed at Shopping Malls, Bus stations, Bus shelters (Specific), Sales Points.
- Buying from Ticket Offices: There are ticket offices in all major Bus Stations and they provide a wide range of services Such as the selling of hafilat cards, hafilat addons, you can also modify personal data of smart cards.
- If ever you want a card replacement if damage or loss or simply want to obtain card information.
Hafilat card rates divide into three types based on the vehicle type. 2 Dirham for City Bus. 2 dirham + 5 Fils / Km for region bus and for Intercity Bus cost 10 dirhams + 10 Fils / Km.
How to Use Hafilat Card
- Users can use Halifat Card just like when they use Nol Card in Dubai.
- First thing, when you get on the bus, you must attach your Hafilat card to a machine near the bus door or check-in.
- The display screen will appear green if you had succeeded and will mark your card accepted.
- Secondly, When you get off the bus, you have to reattach your Hafilat Card to the same machine or check out.
- If you had succeeded, the display will turn green and the balance of your pulse will be displayed.
- Next step, do not forget to reattach your Hafilat Card when you get off the bus, otherwise, your pulse will keep on debited as the system consider that you keep on using the card.
- A red display is a sign that your card has expired or is invalid or you have insufficient pulses.
- If this happens, you cannot use the bus facility. For the short time tourists in Abu Dhabi or a maximum of 2 weeks, then Hafilat Temporary Card is a perfect choice.
- But if you are planning to stay in Abu Dhabi for more than two weeks, the Permanent Hafilat Card is the most suitable card for you.
It’s Simple and Handy
Through using this system, the DoT hopes to raise the level of satisfaction among public bus users and encourage the passengers to commit themselves to paying the public bus fares. The T-purse can be used when traveling on internal or external bus routes.
1. What are Hafilat card Fares?
Hafilat types of fares are:
- T-Purse: it is valid in Abu Dhabi city and regional buses.
- Weekly pass: it is valid in Abu Dhabi city buses only.
- Monthly pass: it is valid in Abu Dhabi city buses only.
- Original destination: valid for the intercity services (not yet activated).
2. What are the documents required to apply for the Hafilat Senior Citizen Pass?
Required documents to apply for the Hafilat Senior Citizen Pass are:
- Valid UAE ID
- Copy of Resident Visa
- Copy of lease contract
3. Where is the T-Purse available?
- T-Purse is available in Ticket Office Machine counters, and all Ticket Vending Machines. Passengers can reload their T-Purse in all Banknote Reloader devices.
4. How can we validate the T-Purse?
- Passengers must swipe Hafilat card (punch in) while entering the bus and must swipe again (punch out) while exiting the bus. Failing to do this results in penalties.
Review Hafilat Card (Abu Dhabi Smart Card)
Rate Hafilat Card (Abu Dhabi Smart Card) Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.