Hainan Airlines Co., Ltd. is an airline headquartered in Haikou, Hainan, People’s Republic of China.
How to Contact Hainan Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number
Customer Care phone: 1-888-688-8813
Email: [email protected]
Hainan Airlines Registered office address
Hainan Airlines Co., Ltd. HNA PLAZA, No.7 Guoxing Road, Postcode: 570206, Haikou City, Hainan Province, P.R. China
Working Hours: Mon. to Fri.: 08:30 – 11:30 13:30 – 17:30 (CST) Closed on Saturday, Sunday or Public Holidays.
About Hainan Airlines
CEO: Ma Zhimin (23 Jul 2019–)
Parent organization: HNA Group
Hainan Airlines founded in January 1993 in Hainan Province, China’s largest special economic zone and free trade port. As one of the fastest-growing airlines in China, Hainan Airlines is committed to providing passengers with holistic, seamless, and high-quality service.
Awards and Honors
- April 2013, certified as a SKYTRAX 5-star Airline for the third time in a row
- November 2015, accumulated over 5 million hours of safe flights since the beginning and lately awarded “Flight Safety 5-Star Award” by CAAC
- February 2016, listed as one of the World’s Top 5 safest airlines by JACDEC
- July 2016, Hainan Airlines is awarded a 5-Star Rating for a sixth consecutive year
- June 2017, Hainan Airlines Enters Pantheon of SKYTRAX’s Top Ten Airlines of the Year
- July 2018, Hainan Airlines Awarded the SKYTRAX Five-Star Airline Designation for the 8th consecutive year at the 2018 SKYTRAX World Airline Awards
- June 2019, Hainan Airlines Awarded the SKYTRAX 5-Star Airline designation for the 9th consecutive year
- November 2020, Hainan Airlines is awarded a 5-Star Rating for a tenth consecutive year.
Contact Hainan Airlines support on Social Media (Just click)
Hainan Airlines Overview
- It is the largest civilian-run and majority state-owned air transport company, making it the fourth-largest airline in terms of fleet size in the People’s Republic of China, and the tenth-largest airline in Asia in terms of passengers carried.
- It operates scheduled domestic and international services on 500 routes from Hainan and nine locations on the mainland, as well as charter services.
1. How do I make a reservation?
- To make a reservation on Hainan Airlines, you can either visit the Hainan Airlines global web site and book online, call a reservations number, visit a Hainan Airlines ticketing office, or contact your travel agent. Once you have made a reservation, you will need to purchase your ticket by the deadline determined by the ticket rules. If you fail to purchase your ticket by the deadline, your reservations are subject to cancellation.
2. What type of identification is needed for check-in?
- For international flights, passengers will need to show a valid passport, necessary visa documentation and any other travel documents used during the purchase of your ticket. If your ticket was purchased using a credit card on the Hainan Airlines Global Website, please bring your credit card with you for check-in. Please be sure that none of these items are in your checked baggage.
3. How to calculate fees and charges for excessive baggage？
- Please check the page: Fees and charges for excess baggage.
4. How much is the travel fare of an unaccompanied minor?
- For regional and international flights, unaccompanied minors are charged full adult fares.
5. What documents need to be provided if a child is flying alone?
- Children who fly alone must be in possession of all valid travel documents; whether that be a Passport and/or other forms of Identification (dependent on the final destination of the flight), flight ticket(s), application for unaccompanied minor service, and/or other necessary documentation.
Review Hainan Airlines
Rate Hainan Airlines Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.