HitBTC is the most advanced Bitcoin exchange.
How to Contact HitBTC Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
HitBTC registered office address
Hit Tech Solutions Development Ltd. Suite 15, Oliaji Trade Centre, Francis Rachel Street, Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles, Africa.
About HitBTC Exchange
Business: Crypto Exchange
HitBTC, experienced system architects and technology experts, is one of the oldest and fastest-growing crypto exchanges in existence. With an unparalleled track record of reliability, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of services that are accented by our smooth order execution, state-of-the-art trading terminal, and unmatched liquidity. Our exchange is the largest spot trading market in the industry with over 800 trading pairs and 500+ spot instruments supported, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin, Tron, and others.
- Advanced API
- Responsive Trading Terminal
- Secure Trading
- Progressive Fee Tiers
- Rebate System
- Variety of instruments
- Colocation Services
- A vast variety of order types
- FIX Trading Gateway.
Advantages of HitBTC Exchange
Safe and secure
2-factor authentication, advanced encryption technology, cold storage – we give you peace of mind when it comes to security.
Fast, responsive and feature-packed
Our terminal is built on the best technology and lets you trade effortlessly any of the HitBTC currency pairs.
Make the most out of your trading bot with our leading API and its low latency data and execution feeds.
Top 80 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in HitBTC Exchange
|Kyber Network Crystal Legacy
|Basic Attention Token
Download HitBTC app
HitBTC app on Google play
HitBTC app on Apple App Store
1. What is 2-factor authentication?
- This is a vital security feature. Even if anyone gets their hands on your password, they simply will not be able to take advantage of it. We strongly recommend that you enable 2FA when you register at HitBTC because your security is our primary concern.
2. How to withdraw funds?
- To withdraw your coins, please go to your Account page. You will see the “Withdraw” column there, which contains buttons, one button for each cryptocurrency.
- At first, make sure that the coin you’d like to withdraw is held on your main or trading account. Transfer the funds from your trading account if needed, then hit the “Withdraw” button.
3. How to protect your account from intruders?
- Blockchain transactions are irreversible and final. That means that once the funds have left your account, there is no way to return them or to determine the receiver.
- That is why it is vital to protect your account from intruders.
Rate HitBTC Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.