Holland America Line is a British–American-owned cruise line, a subsidiary of Carnival Corporation & plc headquartered in Seattle, Washington, United States.
? to Contact Holland America Line Customer Support/Phone Number
Holland America Line Registered office address
Seattle, Washington, United States.
About Holland America Line
Holland America Line believes travel has the power to change the world. They consider it our higher purpose to help make the world a better place through opening minds, building connections, and inspiring a shared humanity. For 147 years, Holland America Line has been a recognized leader in cruising.
Contact Holland America Line support on Social Media (Just click)
Holland America Line Overview
- Holland America Line caters to affluent adults with midsize ships that carry between 1,258 and 2,666 guests.
- In 2020, Holland America Line’s ships will travel to destinations around Australia, Mexico, the Caribbean, Canada, southeast Asia, Europe, South America, Antarctica, and more.
1. How And When Do I Pay My Deposit?
- Deposits are required and are generally due within five days after you’ve made your reservation.
2. Is motion discomfort a problem?
- Rarely. Cruise itineraries ply some of the calmest waters in the world. In addition, stabilizers on modern ships, availability of advanced weather information, and the development of effective preventative medications have greatly reduced the incidence of motion discomfort.
3. How Do I Plan For An Early Arrival?
- If you’ve purchased a Holland America vacation package or hotel accommodations you will find information in your documents. Be sure to keep your documents on your person or in your carry-on bag so you can access them easily.
Review Holland America Line
Rate Holland America Line Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.