Home Hardware is a Canadian retail giant founded by Walter Hachborn in 1964. The Ontario-based company deals with home improvement, furniture and construction materials.
How to Contact Home Hardware Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1-877-940-5081
Email: [email protected]
Home Hardware registered office address
34 Henry St West, St Jacobs, Ontario N0B 2N0, Canada
Home Hardware Overview
- At Home Hardware stores you can shop from more than 100,000 products.
- The dealer-owned and operated chain boasts of annual retail sales of over $6 billion.
- Founded: 1964
How to find Home Hardware?
You can check here
Contact Home Hardware support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Home Hardware
There are four types of stores – Home Hardware, which primarily deals with hand and power tools, plumbing, painting and electrical supplies; Home Building Centre which deals with products for home renovation and maintenance; Home Hardware Building Centre which sells both hardware and building centre products; and Home Furniture which sells furnishing products, appliances and accessories. Together, under these four banners you have more than 1,100 stores, making it the country’s largest independent home improvement retailer.
Home Hardware Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How do I know Home Hardware received my order?
- You will receive a confirmation email letting you know that we received your order.
How do I add items to my cart?
- To add items to your cart, you must first select a store as your designated pick-up location.
- All items that are available to be purchased online will feature an “Add to Cart” button.
- Once you’ve found the product you desire, click “Add to Cart”.
What methods of payment are available?
- Online purchases can be made with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal or Discover credit card.
- Debit cards will not work, but a Visa Debit Card will.
Review Home Hardware
Rate Home Hardware Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate