Hotbit is one of the professional digital asset exchange trading platforms that provide services among major digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
How to Contact Hotbit Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Hotbit registered office address
Central Ave, Shanghai, Shanghai 200120, China
About Hotbit Exchange
Hotbit has been running smoothly for 29 months. According to CoinMarketCap, until October 14th, 2019, Hotbit had listed 547 trading pairs in total and was ranked No. 3 among all exchanges regarding the number of types of cryptocurrency projects listed. Currently, the Hotbit platform supports 6 languages (Chinese, English, Russian, Korean, Thai, Turkish) and has accumulated 1,000,000+ registered users from more than 170 countries and areas all over the world, among which 90% of registered users are non-Chinese users. They firmly believe that the decentralized crypto-assets are set to reform the global financial system fundamentally and provide us with further highly efficient asset circulation, fairer resource distribution, and more transparent trading processes.
Various Token Types Supported
- Constantly introducing and listing high-quality digital currencies from all over the world, providing users with various types of transactional services in most digital currencies.
- We provide 24/7 online customer support to ensure quick and readily available support when needed.
- With a built-in Artificial Intelligence market maker that meets the high standards set by Wall Street, our model analysis based on over 250 market parameters, providing 24/7 Customer Support and high liquidity.
Secure And Stable
- We conduct the multinodular structure which meets the requirements set by the IT surveillance logical structure from the Financial Industry, ensuring steady operations of our systems.
- The front and back-end designs, combined with our multi-node and multimodular distributed deployment, scale-out our capacity and thus providing better service for our customers.
Top 42 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Hotbit Exchange
|Akita Inu||Hotbit Token|
|XRP||Shabu Shabu Finance|
|Australian Safe Shepherd||TrustSwap|
1. How can we purchase leveraged ETF products?
- Leveraged ETF can be purchased by USDT.
2. Will I lose funds in my ETF account after the merger?
- No. After merging, the number of users’ existing assets will be multiplied by 0.1, and the price will be increased by 10 times. So the total assets of users will not be affected after the merge.
3. What kind of wallet supports HTB?
- HTB belongs to ERC20 Tokens, MyEtherWallet, and imToken wallet both support it
4. What are taker and maker?
- When you place an order that trades immediately, by filling partially or fully, before going on the order book, those trades will be “taker” trades.
- When you place an order that goes on the order book partially or fully (such as a limit order placed via the trading screen on www.hotbit.io ), any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker.”
Rate Hotbit Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.