The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to Hewlett-Packard or HP, was an American multinational information technology company.
How to Contact HP Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: Home Customers: 1-(800)-108-4747, HP Business Customers: 1-(800)-108-4746
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Technical Support: 1-(800)-258-7170, 1-(860)-258-3079
HP registered office address
HP Computing and Printing Systems India Private Limited GF, Global e-Business Ops Pvt Ltd, No. 66/2, Ward No. 83, Bagmane Tech-Park, 7th Floor – A Wing “Embassy Prime” CV Raman Nagar, P.C. 560093, Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am – 7pm (excl. public holidays).
Hpshopping.in is the only official online portal authorized by HP INDIA SALES PRIVATE LIMITED. Their vision is to provide the best product discovery and shopping experience for their customers. Explore HP’s various technologies, find details of new product launches, get details of the latest offers and shop with the comfort and trust of buying genuine HP Products.
- Ink & Toner
- Care Pack.
How to Order
- Click on the item you want to order then select a quantity and click “Add to Cart”.
- Click on the shopping cart to see item(s) in your shopping cart. Click “View and Edit Cart” to make changes to your order.
- Enter the Post Code and click “Check”. Click “Change” if you want to change the Post Code. Click “Proceed to Checkout” to place your order.
- Complete your name, phone number, and address.
For registered customers, please log in to proceed. To use a different address for shipping, click “New Address” then fill in a different delivery address.
For new customers, please tick “Create account” and fill in the password.
- HP is a Hardware company.
- Its vision is to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe.
1. Do you ship orders outside of India?
- Currently, they do not ship to addresses outside of India.
2. What are your shipping rates?
- Delivery of all orders is currently free of charge.
3. Can I cancel or change my order?
- Orders can only be canceled before shipping. Please call their HP Shopping Call Centre on 1800 180 1810 to cancel an order. A cancellation fee of 5% of the order value will be applicable.
4. How do I return my order?
- If the shipment was also initiated at the time of cancellation request, an additional charge of 2% of the order value or Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) whichever is higher will be charged in addition to the cancellation charges of 5% of the order value.
5. What happens if you received a defective item?
- For help in identifying the problem and getting you up and running, please call HP Technical Support. For specific technical support numbers, please visit https://www8.hp.com/in/en/contact-hp/contact.html.
Review HP Company
Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.
Rate HP Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.