HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
How to Contact HSBC Customer Support/Phone Number?
HSBC registered office address
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
639 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macau SAR or
PO Box 476, Macau
Working Hours: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday
HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations. We serve more than 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, North America, and Latin America.
- Make sure you’re covered by travel insurance before you travel. A Travel Insurance plan provides you with protection abroad so that you can enjoy worry-free holidays knowing that you are covered.
- Your home is probably your single largest investment, to which you have devoted considerable time, effort, and money. HomeSurance is thus designed to protect your home – and everything else in it.
- Accidents could happen to you any time, anywhere. AccidentSurance is here for your security and protection against the financial strain that an accident can bring.
- FirstCare provides extensive hospital and surgical cover so you don’t need to worry about hospital costs becoming a strain on your family’s finances. It also provides an optional benefit of supplementary major medical. Choose the cover you need on a budget you can afford and build a flexible policy that’s right for you and your family.
- HospitalSurance pays you to cash in the event of hospitalization for either sickness or an accident – an ideal way to protect yourself against the rising costs of medical care.
- HSBC Insurance (Asia-Pacific) Holdings Limited is part of the worldwide HSBC Group and is wholly owned by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. Its subsidiaries operate as HSBC Insurance.
- It has 1000+ employees at this location.
Download HSBC app
HSBC app on Google play
1. How to change my password?
- They upgrade our online banking platform regularly to provide better service. During the transition period, please use the “forgotten password” function on the login page to change your password.
- In case you encounter any issues, please visit the nearest HSBC Macau branch or contact us through our Personal Banking Hotline at +853 8599 2888 (Monday – Friday: 9 am – 7 pm, except bank holidays).
2. How to activate my Security Device?
- Click here to find out how to activate your security device.
3. How long does it take to receive a Security Device for addresses within Macau?
- It may take up to 14 working days to reach you at your registered correspondence address. If you do not receive it by then, please contact us at +853 8599 2888.
Review HSBC in Macau
Rate HSBC Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.