Human Rights Watch (HRW) in Toronto, Canada Customer Care Phone Number, Address, Email, Hours, Website, App and Social Media
Human Rights Watch (HRW) in Canada
Human Rights Watch (HRW) is a prominent international non-governmental organization dedicated to researching and advocating for human rights across the globe. It conducts investigations, documents human rights abuses, and campaigns for justice and accountability.
How to Contact Human Rights Watch (HRW) Canada Customer Support/Phone Number?
Human Rights Watch (HRW) Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: New York, United States.
Hours: Monday to Wednesday, 9am -5pm, Thursday, Closed, Friday, 9am -5pm , Saturday and Sunday, Closed
Address: 180 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M7A 2G5, Canada
Map: View Google directions here.
About Human Rights Watch (HRW)
Founders: Aryeh Neier, Robert L. Bernstein, Jeri Laber
Human Rights Watch is an international non-governmental organization headquartered in New York City that conducts research and advocacy on human rights. The group pressures governments, policymakers, companies, and individual human rights abusers to denounce abuse and respect human rights, and often works on behalf of refugees, children, migrants, and political prisoners.
What type of organization is Human Rights Watch?
- Human Rights Watch (HRW) is a non-governmental organization (NGO). It is a non-profit and independent organization that operates outside of government control, focusing on promoting and defending human rights globally.
Human Rights Watch (HRW) Covers
- Civil and Political Rights
- Economic and Social Rights
- Women’s and LGBTQ+ Rights
- Children’s Rights
- Refugee and Migrant Rights
- Armed Conflict and Crisis Zones
- Corporate Accountability
- Criminal Justice
- Health and Human Rights
How to File a Report in Human Rights Watch (HRW)?
*For more information visit here.
View the Human Rights Watch (HRW) Customer Care Contacts through the above link.
What are the 3 roles of Human Rights Watch?
- Research and Documentation: HRW investigates and reports on human rights abuses worldwide to inform the public, governments, and international bodies.
- Advocacy and Campaigning: They advocate for policy changes and raise awareness about human rights issues through campaigns, lobbying, and media engagement.
- Litigation and Legal Action: HRW may initiate legal actions to hold perpetrators of human rights violations accountable in some cases.
View the Procedure to Join a Human Rights Watch (HRW) Document Required, Eligibility through the above link.
How to Donate to Human Rights Watch (HRW) in Canada?
- Visit Human Rights Watch (HRW) Donate
- Choose your Type (One-Time / Monthly)
- Enter the Donation Amount
- Enter Your Contact Information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email)
- Select Your Payment Option
- Click Donate Now
Jobs / Careers at Human Rights Watch (HRW)
Click here to view the job vacancies at Human Rights Watch (HRW).
View the List of Human Rights Watch Organisations Worldwide Address, Phone Number, Email, Hours and Website through the above link.