Icelandair is the flag carrier airline of Iceland.
How to Contact Icelandair Customer Support/Phone Number?
Icelandair registered office address
Reykjavík, Iceland, Europe.
CEO: Bogi Nils Bogason (Dec 2018–)
Parent organization: Icelandair Group
Hub: Keflavík International Airport
Icelandair is a leading airline offering flights to and from Iceland and an attractive option for cross-Atlantic flights. Icelandair provides safe, reliable flights and exceptional service on flights to metropolitan areas on both sides of the Atlantic.
The airline operates out of Iceland and uses the country’s geographical location midway between North America and Europe as an opportunity to build an ever-growing network of international routes with Iceland as a hub. Icelandair is a part of Icelandair Group.
They have a flexible Boeing fleet that marries commonality with varying sizes and capabilities. The mix of aircraft is perfectly suited to serve Icelandair’s route network, which is designed around the unique geographical location of Iceland as a connecting hub between Europe and North America.
1. Boeing 757s offer long-range and versatility, making them ideal for US West Coast and Canada operations.
2. Boeing 767s offer a high passenger load along with great cargo capacity into high-density markets in Europe and on the US East Coast.
3. The Boeing 737 MAX has been recertified, and we are reintroducing the aircraft to our flight schedule in 2021.
Book a ticket just click here.
Contact Icelandair support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Icelandair app
Icelandair App on Google play
Icelandair App on Apple App Store
- Icelandair is the national carrier of Iceland and is based at Keflavik International Airport.
- The airline aims to leverage Iceland’s geographical location to build an international route network linking points in North America and Europe and in doing so, has been able to grow its network steadily.
1. Are there any travel restrictions to Iceland?
- For up-to-date information about Iceland’s travel restrictions, please read our blog post.
2. What should I know if I want to book a new flight?
- They understand these are uncertain times, but we don’t want you to stop making plans. If you are considering booking a new ticket, we offer you the peace of mind of being able to change your flight at a later date.
3. How can I make changes to my booking?
- If you would like to change your booking, please visit the Change booking section of our website.
4. How does the Travel Credit Voucher work?
- In order to find answers to your questions, please take a look at our guide to the Travel Credit Voucher.
5. How can I find out about entry requirements for my destination?
- Due to the fast-changing nature of travel restrictions, we recommend confirming the latest entry requirements for your destination.
Rate Icelandair Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.