ICICI Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company.
How to Contact ICICI Bank Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone
Personal Banking: 1860 120 7777
Wealth / Private Banking: 1800 103 8181
Corporate / Business/ Retail Institutional Banking: 1860 120 6699
ICICI Bank registered office address
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051, India.
About ICICI Bank
CEO: Sandeep Bakhshi (15 Oct 2018–)
Founder: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India
Revenue: 1,300 crores USD
ICICI Bank is a leading private sector bank in India. The Bank’s consolidated total assets stood at Rs. 14.76 trillion at September 30, 2020. ICICI Bank currently has a network of 5,288 branches and 15,158 ATMs across India.
Popular Products in ICICI Bank
ICICI Bank offers products and services such as online money transfers, tracking services, current accounts, savings accounts, time deposits, recurring deposits, mortgages, loans, automated lockers, credit cards, prepaid cards, debit cards, and digital wallets called ICICI pockets.
ICICI bank launched ‘ICICIStack’ which provides online services such as payment options, digital accounts, instant car loans, insurance, investments, loans, etc.
|Savings Accounts||Women’s Accounts||Senior Citizen Account||Current Accounts|
|Credit Cards||Home Loan||Personal Loan||Car Loan|
|Gold Loan||Fixed Deposit||Recurring Deposit||iWish Flexible RD|
|Life Insurance||General Insurance|
Contact ICICI Bank support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the ICICI Bank app
ICICI Bank App on Google play
ICICI Bank App on Apple App Store
ICICI Bank Overview
- ICICI Bank, a leading private sector bank in India.
- Founded in 1994.
1. Can I Pay my bills on the due date?
- For Billers who are in presentment mode, you can pay your bills 1 day before or on the Due Date. For Billers who are in payment mode, you need to schedule your payment date at least two days prior to the due date.
2. How many passwords do I have for Internet Banking?
- You have only one password for Internet Banking i.e. Login password. The login password, as the name suggests is required to login to your Internet Banking account.
3. Can I make a part payment for a bill?
- Part-payment can be made only for Billers who are in Payment mode.
4. What is ICICI Bank Bill Payment?
- This is a facility to make online payment of your bills like Telephone, Electricity, Mobile, Insurance etc. We have a tie-up with more than 50 billers to help you pay your bills online.
Review ICICI Bank
Rate ICICI Bank Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.