IKEA is a leading home furnishing retailer that operates 400+ stores in more than 50 countries. The Swedish company began operations in the US in 1985.
How to Contact IKEA Customer Support/Phone Number?
IKEA registered office address
IKEA North America Services, LLC, 420 Alan Wood Rd, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Products that can be shopped online include sofas, dining tables, dining chairs, stools, outdoor furniture, storage boxes, bookcases, lighting, curtains, shoe cabinets, desks, wardrobes, bedlinen, mattress,rugs, pillows, clothe organisers, sink cabinets, faucets, showers, dinnerware, among others.
- There is IKEA Business for range of furnishings and accessories designed to support businesses.
- IKEA Business offers great discounts and financing options.
- Founded: 1985
How to find IKEA?
You can check here
Contact IKEA support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Part of Inter IKEA Systems B.V., IKEA sells its products through both brick and mortar stores and it’s ecommerce channel. The stores are spread across California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Washington, New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Texas, to name a few.
IKEA Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How can I check the status of my order?
- Using your order number and email address or phone number, you can track your order online here: https://order.ikea.com/us/en/history/#/lookup
What should I do if items are missing from my delivery order?
- Upon delivery, we recommend reviewing your order confirmation and 8-digit article numbers of the products delivered.
- To report missing items, please contact the IKEA US Customer Support Center at 1-888-888-4532.
What forms of payment do you accept for online orders?
- For online and phone purchases (home delivery), we accept IKEA gift cards (with PIN), American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
- We don’t accept checks for any order type.
Rate IKEA Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate