IMVU is an online metaverse and social networking site. IMVU was founded in 2000.
? to Contact IMUV Customer Support/Phone Number
IMUV Registered office address
IMVU, PO Box 2772, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA.
IMVU is the world’s largest avatar-based social experience with the largest 3D world and catalog that lets you create your avatar and customize your look. It’s the ultimate 3D game and social media experience. It’s also a great place to meet new friends.
IMVU is the only platform where users can dive into a 3D social network and begin chatting with friends, on their computer or mobile phone from wherever they are. And that’s exactly what 7 million of them do each month. From Tennessee to Tel Aviv, IMVU users are switched on, connected, and engaged, across iOS and Android smartphones, tablets, and PCs.
Contact IMUV support on Social Media (Just click)
- IMVU (/ˈɪmvjuː/, stylized as imvu) is an online metaverse and social networking site. IMVU was founded in 2000 and was originally backed by venture investors Menlo Ventures, AllegisCyber Capital, Bridgescale Partners, and Best Buy Capital. IMVU members use 3D avatars to meet new people, chat, create, and play games.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
1. How do I create a Chat Room?
- Log into IMVU’s 3D Chat client and go to the Chat Rooms feature to start creating your own chat room. The “Manage” tab gives you access to the creation and management of your rooms. The room creation process will provide tips at every step of the process.
2. How many Chat Rooms can I create?
- IMVU’s exclusive VIP club members can create up to 10 chat rooms. Users may also buy individual Chat Room Slots to set up public rooms.
3. What are the permissions settings for a Chat Room?
- Public (Listed): The room is visible to everyone, and anyone can join. The room is searchable and appears in all relevant lists. The Room Access Controls (see below) will still apply.
- Open (Unlisted): The room is not visible in any list and is not searchable. A Room URL or an invite from within the room is needed to join.
- Closed: The room is neither visible and cannot be joined (even by the owner).
4. How do I ban someone permanently from my room?
- Anyone on the room owner’s blocked users list will be prevented from entering your room.
5. What are the criteria for being selected?
- A themed room must be GA-appropriate, easy to navigate, well decorated, and showcase IMVU at its best. It should be public and accessible to everyone.
Rate IMUV Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate