InTown Suites is a chain of extended-stay properties in the United States.
How to Contact InTown Suites Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: 1-800-769-1670/(For Reservation) 1-800-553-9338
Email: [email protected]
InTown Suites registered office address
Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
Working Hours: 24/7
About InTown Suites
CEO: Jon Pertchik (Jul 2014–)
Type of business: Private
InTown Suites is America’s largest wholly owned economy extended stay brand. They’ve been providing outstanding value to guests for decades, and they know how to deliver an exceptional experience.
Avoid late fees
- Room charges are due by 12pm on your due date.
- After that time, a $30 late fee is incurred. You may still renew your stay online until 5pm on your due date, but the $30 late fee will be applied to your balance.
- After 5pm, your balance (including the late fee) must be paid in person at the front desk.
- A valid VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, or Discover card on file at the property
- Credit Card Billing Address
- Room Number
- Folio Number (contained on a past receipt or available at the front desk)
- Guest’s Name.
InTown Suites Mission
InTown Suites make every guest stay memorable with small gestures that make a big difference.
Click here to Book Now.
Contact InTown Suites support on Social Media (click on the icons)
InTown Suites Overview
- Founded in 1989.
- Over 196 locations in 22 states.
1. Does intown suites offer internet access?
- Yes, each room offers high speed wi-fi or wired internet access.
2. What are intown suites hours of operation?
- Our offices are generally open 11 a.m. To 7 p.m., monday through saturday. While move in must occur during office hours, intown staff are available 24/7 to assist our guests.
3. Does intown suites accept pets?
- We do not accept pets.
4. Do any intown suites have a pool?
- Yes, our location in gilbert, arizona and our orlando central location in orlando, fl both have swimming pools.
5. Does intown suites have an onsite dining facility?
- Our locations do not offer restaurants. However, with complete kitchens, a home-cooked meal is an even better alternative.
Review InTown Suites
Rate InTown Suites Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.
4 thoughts on “InTown Suites customer service Phone / Email”
Mr. And Mrs middleton has been a faith full tenant for a long time,hoping that the company can show some appreciation,by thinking about giving a second free week for free. Your unit is in very good shape,with no problem renting it out within a couple of days. Leaving by next month,a week can really help. Talk it over and thank you. The middletons.
Not very happy with intown suites. Been staying here over a month and I’ve only had hot water for the first week. Hot water heater went out. And it’s going on the 4 the week of not being fixed. This is disgraceful not only are we in the building having to be inconvenience to go to another room on the premise to take a shower. Haven’t been offered a discount either. I’m about had it. This customer service is unacceptable. I’ve emailed and emailed and not one response back after the first initial contact..
Stove hasn’t worked in more than 3 weeks, office person repeatedly gone, doesn’t answer the phones for assistance, door to outside broken, internet does not work at all. People are using a hotspot for work! Manager yells/screamed. Bad environment.
The InTown Suites extended stay in Tucson is a joke.. This place has a NO PET POLICY, yet I’m pretty sure the front desk clerk (Erika/Erica I think her name is) lives/stays there and her and the other person in that room have cats in their room.. yet I couldn’t even have a licensed service dog stay there with me because of their policy. I had to board my dog somewhere else until I was able to get into another hotel that would accept my service dog (not just a pet). Do they get special treatment because they stay/work there? Where is the fairness. Don’t ever stay at this place.