iPASS Smart Card Taiwan Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
iPASS is a Taiwanese e-wallet that comes as a light and handy card to replace cash.
How to Contact iPASS Smart Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: +88677912000
Email: [email protected]
iPASS Smart Card Registered Office Address.
Head Quarters: Taiwan.
About iPASS Smart Card
Launched: December 2007
Currency: New Taiwan dollar (NT$10,000 maximum load)
The iPASS is a contactless smartcard operated by the iPASS Corporation. Starting from February 13, 2017, both EasyCard and iPASS in Taiwan are accepted for virtually all public transport including Kaohsiung Metro, Taipei Metro, buses and TRA. It also serves as an electronic wallet.
iPASS Smart Card Features
- Contactless Payment: iPASS Smart Card uses radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology to enable contactless payment for various services.
- Reloadable: The iPASS Smart Card is reloadable, and users can add value to their card at any of the designated iPASS kiosks or online.
- Multiple Services: The iPASS Smart Card can be used for various services such as public transportation, parking, tolls, and shopping.
- Easy to Use: The iPASS Smart Card is easy to use, and users simply need to tap their card on the reader to make payments.
- Convenience: The iPASS Smart Card provides convenience to users by reducing the need for cash and paper tickets.
- Discounts and Promotions: Users of the iPASS Smart Card can enjoy discounts and promotions for various services, including transportation and shopping.
- Transferable: The iPASS Smart Card is transferable, and users can lend their card to friends or family members for their use.
- Security: The iPASS Smart Card uses advanced security features to protect user data and prevent fraud.
How to buy a iPASS Card in Taiwan?
- Visit i-pass.com.tw
- Select the location to purchase the card (7-Eleven, FamilyMart, OK Mart, Hi-Life, or at train stations, bus stations, and other transportation service centers)
- Choose the type of card
- Pay for the card
- Register the card (Optional) & (check your balance and transaction history / Protect your card in case of loss or theft)
- Add value to the card (iPASS Card and iPASS kiosk, convenience store, or online)
- Use the card: You can use your iPASS Card for various services, such as public transportation, parking, tolls, and shopping, by simply tapping it on the reader.
How to Check iPASS Card Balance in the Taiwan?
- Visit i-pass.com.tw
- Click on “Setting”
- Select “Link iPASS card”
- Agree to the relevant terms and conditions
- Select card type
- Confirm the link
How to Top up / Recharge iPASS Card Taiwan?
- You may top up the card at the service centers of iPASS, Taipei MRT ticket vending machines/add value machines, Kaohsiung MRT ticket vending machines/add value machines, 7-ELEVEN, Hi-Life, Family Mart, and OK Mart. There’s no limit to the minimum top-up amount. You may top up with just one dollar.
- The amount added to the card per recharge at other value-adding channels is in multiples of NTD100.
- The iPASS can be used repeatedly as long as you add value to the card.
- The maximum value added to the card is NT$ 10,000.
- The stored values on iPASS cards have all been transferred to the trust account of the Union Bank of Taiwan in accordance with the law.
How to get a Refund from the iPASS Card?
- The money saved on the iPASS card is not refundable, except when closing the card.
- After closing the card, it will cease to work, and you will be charged TWD$20 if you want to re-open it.
List of Travel Cards in WorldWide
View the List of Travel Cards in WorldWide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Contact iPASS Smart Card on Social Media
Review iPASS Smart Card
Rate iPASS Smart Card Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.