itBit is the world’s first regulated digital asset platform.
How to Contact itBit Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
itBit registered office address
New York State Department of Financial Services, One State Street, New York, NY 10004-1511, United States.
New York City: Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (EST)
Singapore: Mon – Fri 9:00 am – 5:30 pm (SGT)
London: Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (GMT)
About itBit Exchange
itBit is the world’s first regulated digital asset platform, built for institutional investors as the most reliable, secure, and efficient way to hold and trade crypto assets. itBit offers fiat to crypto trading, escrow, custody, and OTC solutions for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar Lumens, and more.
The trusted way to add crypto to your platform
Partner with Paxos to offer crypto features to your users with an easy-to-integrate, turnkey solution.
The Paxos Advantage
- Easy to integrate APIs
- Highest regulatory standards
- Experience at scale
Paxos hold and safeguard physical and digital assets as a regulated Trust
Paxos build technology that allows assets to live and move on any blockchain
Paxos enable the movement of assets through an ecosystem of products and services
Top 5 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in itBit Exchange
1. Who can use Paxos Crypto Brokerage?
- Paxos Crypto Brokerage is an ideal solution for payments, wealth management, banking or other large applications interested in entering the high-growth cryptocurrency markets to build new business line opportunities.
2. What currencies does Paxos Crypto Brokerage support?
- They support bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH), bitcoin cash (BCH), litecoin (LTC), and PAX Gold (PAXG).
- For trading applications, we support the following cryptocurrency trading pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, LTC/USD and PAXG/USD.
Rate itBit Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.