Jewel-Osco is a supermarket chain in the Greater Chicago area.
How to Contact Jewel-Osco Customer Support/Phone Number
Jewel-Osco Registered office address
Itasca, Illinois, United States.
Founder: Frank Vernon Skiff
Founded: 1899, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Number of locations: 188
Jewel-Osco is a supermarket chain in the Greater Chicago area, headquartered in Itasca, a western suburb. Jewel-Osco currently has 188 stores across northern, central, and western Illinois; eastern Iowa; and portions of northwest Indiana. Jewel-Osco and Jewel are currently wholly owned subsidiaries of Boise, Idaho-based Albertsons.
Jewel-Osco brands offer high-quality food and non-food choices to fit your everyday needs and for life’s special moments. Own Brand’s popular favorites include O Organics, carrying the USDA certified organic seal to Open Nature, and most popular Signature brands found in every corner of the store: Signature Cafe, Signature SELECT, Signature Farms, and ultra-premium flavors of Signature RESERVE.
- O Organics offers a wide assortment of affordable, high-quality, 100% USDA Certified Organic grocery products on every aisle.
- Open Nature means no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives — no nitrates or nitrites, no antibiotics, no unrecognizable ingredients. Shop our High Protein, Gluten Free, Non-Dairy, and Plant-Based options and 100% natural meat and seafood including No Antibiotics Ever chicken, and 100% grass-fed beef.
Signature Family of Brands
- Signature SELECT for cooking essentials, satisfying desserts, or home goods. Count on Signature Farms for the freshest produce and meat from the highest quality producers.
Download Jewel-Osco app
|Jewel Osco Deals & Rewards|
|Jewel Osco Delivery & Pick Up|
|Jewel Osco Pharmacy|
|Jewel Osco Rush Delivery|
Contact Jewel-Osco support on Social Media (Just click)
- Jewel-Osco, an American retail grocery and pharmacy chain operating as a subsidiary of the grocery distributor and retailer SuperValu Inc.
- The company originated in 1899 when Frank Vernon Skiff and Frank Ross founded the Jewel Tea Company to supply condiments to the Chicago area from horse-drawn wagons.
1. What if I don’t have an email address?
- A valid email address is required for Loyalty Program participation. You can get an email account for free through various email service providers. If you subscribe to email notifications, you will be notified when new offers are available.
2. Do I have to pay a membership fee?
- Our Rewards program is free. Just use your registered phone or Loyalty Program card number at checkout.
3. Are just U offers actually different for me compared to other customers?
- Yes, because offers are based on your purchase history and organized for you, so you can save more on what you actually buy!
4. We use two accounts in my house. How does the Loyalty Program work for us?
- Multiple Loyalty Program accounts can be linked together to create a household. When such accounts are linked, the same offers will be received, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable offers. If you want to link or unlink your Loyalty Program accounts, please contact our Customer Support Center toll-free line at 1-877-258-2799.
5. Can I pick up the discounted or free grocery item at any store?
- Grocery Rewards may only be used at participating Albertsons Companies grocery banner stores. Discounted or free grocery items can be picked up at the participating store you have selected within the mobile app or website.
6. How long are the Grocery Rewards offers available?
- Grocery Rewards offers are valid through the end of the current month. Once you select an offer, you have until the end of the following month to claim that offer in-store.
Rate Jewel-Osco Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.