JoS. A Bank is an American men’s wear retailer founded in 1905. Part of Tailored Brands Inc, JoS. A Bank operates from its headquarters at Fremont, California.
How to Contact JoS. A Bank Customer Support/Phone Number?
JoS. A Bank registered office address
Tailored Brands, Inc. 6100 Stevenson Blvd, Building A, Fremont, CA 94538, United States
JoS. A Bank Overview
- Currently, there are more than 500 stores nationwide.
- Toll-free ordering is available for consumers in the US round the clock.
- Founded: 1905
How to find Bank?
You can check here
Contact JoS. A Bank support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About JoS. A Bank
Jos. A. Bank operates an ecommerce channel where you can purchase from a wide range of categories. The categories you will find include suits, sports coats, shirts, pants, sweaters, outerwear, shoes, and accessories like ties, socks, hats, wallets, fragrance, eyewear and belts. The suit collections you will find include Traveler Suits, Reserve Suits, Signature Suits, Signature Gold Suits, 1905 Suits and Executive Suits.
JoS. A Bank Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How can I track my international order?
- As soon as you place your order you will receive an order confirmation e-mail from Borderfree indicating that the order is in review.
- Once the order is reviewed, approved and sent to Jos. A. Bank Clothiers for processing, you will receive another e-mail confirming that your order is being processed.
- Once your order ships, you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail that contains your tracking information.
What is your return policy for international orders?
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us using our online form or 1-800-285-2265 and we will provide you with further instructions on where returns should be shipped, and the amount you will be refunded.
- Refund amounts for returned items will be credited to you by our partner Borderfree in the same currency and using the same exchange rate as your original order.
Review JoS. A Bank
Rate JoS. A Bank Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate