KakaoTalk is a mobile messaging app for smartphones operated by Kakao Corporation.
How to Contact KakaoTalk Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
KakaoTalk registered office address
Jeju-si, South Korea.
Available in: 15 languages
Initial release date: 18 March 2010
Operating system: iOS, macOS, Android, Bada, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, Windows NT, Nokia Asha
Programming language: Java
KakaoTalk, commonly referred to as KaTalk in South Korea, is a mobile messaging app for smartphones operated by Kakao Corporation. It was launched on March 18, 2010, and is available on mobile and desktop platforms. As of May 2017, KakaoTalk had 220 million registered and 49 million monthly active users.
Kakao Talk Facilities
- Free Chats
- Send various files
- Chat room with an Excel look
- Change chat room transparency
- Remote log out for PC version
- Lock mode for privacy protection.
- Voice call/video call on the PC
- Live Talk
- Talk Calendar
Download KakaoTalk app
KakaoTalk App on Google play
KakaoTalk App on Apple App Store
- Kakao makes a better world with people and technology.
- Kakao has its own style of looking at the world.
Review Ted Baker
Rate Ted Baker Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.