Kenya Airways Ltd., more commonly known as Kenya Airways, is the flag carrier airline of Kenya.
How to Contact Kenya Airways Customer Support/Phone Number?
Kenya Airways office address
Kenya Airways, Airport North Road, Embakasi, P.O. Box: 19002 – 00501 Nairobi, Kenya, Africa.
About Kenya Airways
CEO: Allan Kilavuka (1 Apr 2020–)
Hubs: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 41 of which are in Africa, and carries over four million passengers annually. It continues to modernize its fleet with its 36 aircraft being some of the youngest in Africa. This includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft.
The on-board service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Kenya Airways takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra-modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.
Kenya Airways celebrated 43 years of operations in January 2020 and was named Africa Leading Airline 2019 by the World Travel Awards.
You deserve to feel at home, even when you’re on the move. On a short or long flight, you deserve to arrive refreshed, even after a short flight.
- In-Flight Dining
- In-Flight Entertainment
Smoking is prohibited onboard all Kenya Airways flights including inside the toilets where smoke detector alarm systems are fitted. The smoke-free atmosphere ensures improved air quality on-board and is in line with the airline’s goal of offering a comfortable traveling environment for both passengers and cabin personnel.
Kenya Airways Fleets
- Boeing 787-8 – Dreamliner
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737-300F
- Embraer E190
Contact Kenya Airways support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Kenya Airways app
Kenya Airways App on Google play
Kenya Airways App on Apple App Store
Kenya Airways Overview
- The company was founded in 1977, after the dissolution of East African Airways.
- The airline became a member of SkyTeam in June 2010 and is also a member of the African Airlines Association since 1977.
1. What are my payment options?
- Pay quickly and efficiently through any of our payment options: credit and debit cards, eWallet, mobile payment, or real-time bank transfer. Read more about our payments options
2. What is the refund policy on a ticket with different branded fares?
- If your booking involves more than one branded fare, the most restrictive fare rule will apply to your whole itinerary. Fees for booking changes are non-refundable.
3. How do I edit or correct my name in my ticket?
- Contact our Global Contact Centers or local offices to correct a name in a booking. Rules and fees apply.
4. Can I change or transfer my ticket to another person?
- No, you are not allowed to switch names or transfer your ticket to a friend or a family member.
5. Can I change my offer to a higher or lower amount?
- Yes, you can change the amount before you receive a confirmation email informing you whether your offer has been successful or not. All you need to do to change your Offer is to use the link from the upgrade offer email.
Review Kenya Airways
Rate Kenya Airways Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.