Koo App is the Voice of India in Indian Languages.
How to Contact Koo app Customer Support/Phone Number
Koo app Registered office address
No.42, 12th Main, Jayanagar 4th Block, Bangalore, KA 560011 India.
About Koo app
CEO: Aprameya Radhakrishna
In India, Just 10% of people speak English. Almost 1 billion people in India don’t know English. Instead, they speak one of India’s 100s of languages. They are now getting access to smartphones and would love the internet in their language. However, the majority of the internet has been in English. Koo is an attempt to make the voice of these Indians heard. They can now participate on the internet in their mother tongue by listening to the views of some of the sharpest Indian minds and also speak their mind by sharing their thoughts.
Koo has been recognized by the Government of India and Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi as one of the Aatmanirbhar Apps of India.
Creating your thoughts on Koo App?
- Type your thoughts or add an Audio / Video recording for more impact.
- Attach Web / YouTube links or share a picture too.
Download Koo app
Koo app on Google play
Koo app on Apple store
Koo app Overview
- Koo App enables Indians to express themselves in Indian languages using Audio, Video, or Text. Speak to India here.
- Koo is more like a Twitter, it’s a social media app, which was launched in March 2020.
- This app won Prime Minister’s Aatma Nirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge.
Review Koo app
Rate Koo app Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.