Korbit.com is a South Korean company that is heavily vested in the cryptocurrency market.
How to Contact Korbit Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Korbit registered office address
Seoul, Seoul-t’ukpyolsi, South Korea
About Korbit Exchange
Founded: Jul 5, 2013
Founder: Kangmo Kim, Louis Jinhwa Kim, Tony Lyu
Korbit was the first cryptocurrency exchange to offer the purchase of cryptos using fiat currency in South Korea and has a strong venture capital backing. It has continued to maintain its quality service since it opened its doors to customers in 2014. However, our feeling is that the brand should start to think of global expansion since the cryptocurrency market has grown to be a worldwide phenomenon. Korbit is a great brokerage to trade with, but also needs to add a mobile app to enhance its usage.
Cryptocurrency exchanges in South Korea are not regulated, although the government in that country are contemplating a move in this direction. So Korbit is not regulated.
There is a lot of competition among South Korean exchanges when it comes to sourcing and maintaining customers, so all exchanges doing business there have to be at the top of their game in terms of reliability. Korbit is one of the reliable exchanges in South Korea.
Korbit provides its customers with a web-based interface and mobile-based interface with which to carry out trading activities.
Korbit Web Platform
The web-based platform on Korbit features a separation of charting from the actual trade interface. This allows users to analyze the charts on one window, and execute their trades on another.
Korbit Mobile Platform
Korbit does not provide a mobile app. However, the browser-based platform is properly optimized for use on mobile devices, and this is how smartphone and tablet users can operate on this platform.
Top 20 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Korbit Exchange
|Stellar||Bitcoin Cash ABC|
1.How do I deposit in Korbit account?
- Korbit accepts cryptocurrency (ETH and BTC) and fiat deposits in South Korean Won.
2. How do I withdraw money from Korbit?
- You can withdraw from Korbit using Bitcoin, Ethereum, and KRW.
3. Can I trade on Korbit with my mobile device?
- Yes, you can use your mobile device to trade on Korbit. However, this is done on a browser-based, mobile-friendly platform and not through a mobile app.
4. Is Korbit reliable?
- Korbit has proven to be a reliable and trusted exchange, especially as South Koreans are people who hold trust in very high esteem.
Rate Korbit Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.