The Korean Air Co., Ltd., operating as Korean Air, is the largest airline and flag carrier of South Korea.
How to Contact Korean Air Customer Support/Phone Number?
Korean Air registered office address
9th floor of Korean Air Building, 117 Seosomun-Ro (3-41, Seosomun-dong), Chung-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
About Korean Air
CEO: Cho Won-tae (Apr 2019–)
Alliances: SkyTeam, SkyTeam Cargo
Korean Air started off as a small airline in Asia, with only eight planes. Since then, they have striven to develop new markets and improve customer service through continuous changes and investments.
“To be a respected leader in the world airline community.” This is the vision they announced in 2004 to celebrate Korean Air’s 35th anniversary. Under the slogan, “Excellence in Flight,” they have been endeavoring to provide our customers with safer and more distinguished services than any other airline in the world.
In 2019, Korean Air celebrated its 50th anniversary. With the love of our customers and the trust of our nation, Korean Air has soared to greater heights as a leading global airline. They will never forget that our roots lie in the support and trust shown by our customers, who have been calling us the “Wings of the People” over the past half a century.
Book a Flight just click here.
|Boeing 787||Boeing 777||Boeing 747|
|Boeing 737||Airbus A380||Airbus A330|
About flight status just click here.
- First Class
- Prestige Class
- Premium Economy Class
- Economy Class
Click here to know the service fees.
Contact Korean Air support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the Korean Air app
Korean Air App on Google play
Korean Air App on Apple App Store
Korean Air Overview
- Korean Air is a founding partner airline of the SkyTeam alliance.
- Korean Air serves 126 international destinations in 44 countries on 5 continents.
1. Can I select seats online in advance?
- Yes, it is possible. You can select seats via the Korean Air website, Service Center, branch office, airport, or travel agency.
- First Class and Prestige Class passengers: Available after booking or purchase (from 361 days to 24 hours before departure)
- Economy Class passengers: Available after purchase (from 361 days to 48 hours before departure)
2. Where can I select my seat on the website?
- You can select your seat while booking your flight or after completing your purchase.
- After purchasing your ticket, find your trip at [My > Trips] on the website and select your seat at [Additional Service > Seat Selection].
3. Can I change international flight bookings online after purchase?
- One-way or round-trip tickets purchased through the website can be changed online.
- However, some tickets, such as multi-city itineraries or itineraries with a seat upgrade, cannot be changed on the Korean Air website. Please contact the Service Center in this case.
Review Korean Air
Rate Korean Air Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.