LATAM Airlines started its operation on 2012, is a Chilean airline holding company incorporated under Chilean law and headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
How to Contact LATAM Airlines Customer Support/Phone Number?
LATAM Airlines registered office address
20th floor of the 5711 Avenida Presidente Riesco Building in Las Condes, Santiago Province.
LATAM Airlines Overview
- Its non binding agreement between Chile’s LAN Airlines and Brazil’s TAM Airlines.
- It provide passenger services to 137 destinations in 24 countries.
- Founded: 2012
How to find contact details of other countries?
You can check here
Contact LATAM Airlines on Social Media (click on the icons)
About LATAM Airlines
Its the largest airline of Latin America.
LATAM Airlines Silent Features:
- Subsidiaries in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru.
- 8 aircraft providing cargo services to 144 destinations in 29 countries.
- LATAM’s main hubs are Santiago de Chile’s Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport, Jorge Chávez International Airport in Lima, São Paulo–Guarulhos International Airport and El Dorado International Airport in Bogotá.
- its subsidiaries operating a combined fleet of 315 aircraft .
LATAM Airlines Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is the checked baggage allowance for my flight?
- It depends on ticket you purchase
- Route and fare
- weigh a maximum of 23 kilos.
What items are restricted in the airplane hold?
- electronic devices
- lithium batteries
- flammable objects
- mercury thermometers
- electro-shock weapons
- products of animal origin
- plant origin or their derivatives.
How can I earn LATAM Pass Miles?
- Earn mile when you fly with airline.
- You can earn miles when oneworld alliance airlines or with associated airlines.
- associated companies or with special programs with financial institutions.
Review LATAM Airlines
Rate LATAM Airlines Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate