Through personal loans, auto refinancing loans, business loans, and medical financing LendingClub offer the borrowing and investing solution right for you.
How to Contact Lending Club Customer Care?Phone: 888-596-3157 ( Mon – Fri 5am to 5pm Pacific time, Sat 8am to 5pm)/strong>
Email: [email protected], [email protected]
Address: LendingClub Corporation Dept. 34268 P.O. Box 39000 San Francisco, CA 94139
Investors toll-free: 888-596-3159
Email: [email protected]
Lending Club Features
- Minimum Investment $1000
- Loan Terms: 3 or 5 years for personal loans
- Closed-ended loans, open-ended loans
- $1,000 to $40,000 for personal loans
- Types of accounts – individual accounts, joint accounts, trust accounts, corporate accounts, and custodial/minor accounts.
- LendingClub has 36- or 60-month terms at origination for investment duration
- $5,000 to $55,000 for auto refinancing loans
- Origination Fee: 1% to 6% ( Differs for account and loan size)
Negative Feedback from Users
- Lots of paperwork
- No proper Customer Services
- Not listening to customers/investors query
- Processing Mistake
Note: LendingClub Notes are not FDIC insured
Lending Club Loan Statistics
Android / IOS App for Lending Club
Lending Club on Social Media
About Lending Club
Founder: Renaud Laplanche
Head Office: San Francisco, California, United States
CEO: Scott Sanborn
Since 2007, LC been bringing borrowers and investors together, transforming the way people access to credit. Over the last 10 years, LC helped millions of people take control of their debt, grow their small businesses, and invest for the future.
A technology company built on the belief that innovative, creative solutions deliver more value and a better experience.
Everyone deserves a better financial future if they strive for it. A marketplace that keeps costs low and opportunity high.
Not only can you invest with Lending Club, but you can also borrow with Lending Club as well! Truly, whatever your needs are, you can get a fantastic deal through Lending Club. You can typically get lower interest rates on loans through Lending Club than you can at a bank