LG Electronics Inc. is a South Korean multinational electronics company.
How to Contact LG Kochi Customer Support/Phone Number?
LG Kochi office address
LG Electronics(I) Pvt. Ltd.40/1270, Vasudeva Buildings, T.D.Road, Ernakulam, Cochin, Kerala, India.
Parent organization: LG Corp
Founder: Koo In-Hwoi
LG Electronics is part of the fourth-largest chaebol in South Korea (LG Corporation) and its global sales reached US$55.91 billion (₩ 59.04 trillion) in 2014. It comprises four business units: Home Entertainment, Mobile Communications, Home Appliances & Air Solutions, and Vehicle Components, with Starion India as its main production vendor for refrigeration and washing machines in the Indian sub-continent.
LG Electronics acquired Zenith in 1995 and controls 37.9 percent of LG Display as of 2013. Since 2008, LG Electronics remains the world’s second-largest LCD television manufacturer. The company has 128 operations worldwide, employing 83,000 people.
LG Electronics’ products include televisions, home theater systems, refrigerators, washing machines, computer monitors, wearable devices, solar modules, smart appliances, and smartphones.
Contact LG support on Social Media (click on the icons)
- LG Electronics was founded as GoldStar.
- LG’s philosophy revolves around people, sincerity, and sticking to the fundamentals.
1. How quickly will my order be processed?
- You can check the estimated delivery time for each product by entering your pin code on the Product Page. Please note that on occasion, such as during holiday rush, large sale events, or other events outside our control, there may be a slight delay in the processing time. We value the trust you place in us, and we make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible.
2. How do I cancel an order?
- You can easily cancel your order anytime until the invoice is generated by using our online order search in the My Account section. Once your invoice has been generated, your order cannot be canceled. If your order is eligible for cancellation, a cancel button will be available, click this button to cancel your order.
3. How can I contact customer care?
- You can contact our customer care by calling on 1800-315-9999 or 1800-180-9999 or contact us via email through https://www.lg.com/in/support/email or through WhatsApp at 9711709999
4. Who is your delivery partner?
- They partner with Delhivery Private Limited for the delivery of our products.
5. What should I do if my parcel arrives damaged?
- Please refuse to accept if the parcel is damaged or accept after leaving specific remarks while signing for Delivery [Proof Of Delivery].
Review LG Kochi
Rate LG Kochi Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.