Life Insurance Corporation of India popularly known as LIC is the largest life insurance company in India owned by the Government of India.
How to Contact LIC Customer Support/Phone Number?
LIC registered office address
Life Insurance Corporation Of India Central Office, ‘Yogakshema’, Jeevan Bima Marg, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021, India.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 08.00 a.m. to 08.00 p.m, Saturday: 10.00 a.m. to 06.00 p.m.
Life Insurance Corporation of India popularly known as LIC is the largest life insurance company in India owned by the Government of India. LIC, one of the top 10 insurance companies in India, came into existence in the year 1956. LIC makes insurance accessible for every person in any corner of the country with 2048 branch offices, 113 divisional offices, 8 zonal offices and 1381 satellite offices. Currently, LIC’s total asset under management is INR 3,111,847 crores (USD 450 billion).
- Insurance Plan
- Pension Plan
- Unit Linked Plans
- Micro Insurance Plans
- Withdrawn Plans
- Health Plans.
Every day they wake up to the fact that more than 250 million lives are part of their family called LIC.
They are humbled by the magnitude of the responsibility they carry and realize the lives that are associated with them are very valuable indeed.
Though this journey started over six decades ago, we are still conscious of the fact that, while insurance may be a business for them, being part of millions of lives every day for the past 61 years has been a process called TRUST.
- The LIC of India offers a plan, which is a blend of both protection and income to the family.
- It provides a yearly survival benefit from the premium payment term ends until maturity and a lump sum payment at maturity or upon the demise of the policyholder during the policy tenure.
1. What are the charges to be paid for availing of this facility?
- This facility is absolutely free for the policyholders of LIC.
- LIC has agreements with the authorized banks/service providers wherein LIC will pay a mutually agreed charge per transaction on monthly basis. Customer will not be charged for availing of this payment facility
2. Which organizations are authorized to collect LIC premiums through their net-banking/phone-banking facility?
- Authorized Banks:
HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Bank of Punjab, UTI Bank, Federal Bank, Corporation Bank, and Citibank.
- Authorized Service Providers (available only in select cities):
BillJunction.com, Timesofmoney.com, and BillDesk.com.
3. Who can register with the authorized service providers?
- You as their policyholder having a bank account in any bank in the select cities where the above-mentioned service providers have their operations.
- On being approached, the service provider obtains a written mandate from you, authorizing him to realize the billed amount directly from your bank account. You may have to give the bank account details and other requisite details as required by the service provider.
4. When can I pay the insurance premiums?
- On confirmation of the registration, LIC will regularly send the bills/invoices mentioning the due dates, premium amount, late fees, validity date, etc to the service provider/bank.
- As and when the premium becomes payable under the registered policy, LIC sends the bills to the bank/service provider, and the information will be displayed by the bank/service provider on your net-banking account page.
Review LIC in India
Rate LIC Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.