Lincoln Motor Company started its operation on 1917, is the luxury vehicle division of American auto company Ford.
How to Contact Lincoln Motor Company Customer Support/Phone Number?
Lincoln Motor Company registered office address
P.O. Box 6248,Dearborn, MI 48126
Lincoln Motor Company Overview
- It was founded in August 1917 by Henry Leland and his son Wilfred.
- It sold vehicle in East Asia (China, South Korea),North America,Middle East (except Iran and Syria).
- Founded: 1917
How to find dealer
You can check here
Contact Lincoln Motor Company support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Lincoln Motor Company app
About Lincoln Motor Company
It has the distinction of establishing the personal luxury car segment.
Lincoln Motor Company Silent Features:
- Lincoln remains the sole luxury nameplate of Ford Motor Company.
- It offer product range of Lincoln consists of sedans, crossovers, and SUVs,limousine, Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin and Volvo and the closure of Mercury.
- Roadside Assistance is included for certain Lincoln owners, subject to the vehicle’s coverage and varies by Model Year.
- Pickup & Delivery service is valid for owners of new 2018 model year and newer Lincoln vehicles.
Lincoln Motor Company Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How to apply for credit?
- Its easiest and fastest to determine , how much you pre-qualified for up to a certain dollar amount and term.
What finance option are available?
What service are provide through road assistance?
- Battery Jump Start
- Flat tire change
- Fuel Delivery
- Lock out Assistance
Review Lincoln Motor Company
Rate Lincoln Motor Company Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate