What is ActivTrades?
ActivTrades is a London-based online forex and CFD (Contract for Difference) broker that provides trading services for various financial instruments, including currencies, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrencies.
ActivTrades Official Website: activtrades.com
Founder: Alex Pusco
ActivTrades is a UK-based brokerage firm providing an electronic trading platform to trade Forex, Contracts for Difference, and spread betting. It provides services to retail and institutional traders via the electronic trading platforms ActivTrader, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
Types of ActivTrades Account
- Standard Account
- Professional Account
- Islamic Account
- VIP Account
- Corporate Account
- Demo Account
View the List of ActivTrades Worldwide Address, Phone number, Email, Hours and Website through the below table.
|UK||London||The Loom 2.5, 14 Gowers Walk, London, E1 8PY||Monday to Friday: 9am-5pm, Saturday and Sunday: Closed||[email protected]|
|Bulgaria||Sofia||Bul. Bulgaria 69, 1404 Sofia, Bulgaria||Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday: Closed||[email protected]|
|Luxembourg||Route dEsch||52, Route dEsch, L-1470 Luxembourg||[email protected]|
|Portugal||Lisbon||Rua Duque de Palmela, n. 37, 1A – 1250-097 Lisbon||[email protected]|
|Bahamas||Nassau||209 & 210 Church Street Sandyport, 1 P.O. Box SP 64388 Nassau, Bahamas||[email protected]|
|Brasil||Florianopolis||Av. Mauro Ramos, 1512, Atico 1 and 2 center Florianopolis – SC Brazil||Monday to Friday: 9am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday: Closed||[email protected]|
|Italy||Milan||Via Borgonuovo 14/16 20121 Milan, Italy||Monday to Friday: 8am-6pm, Saturday and Sunday: Closed||[email protected]|
Contact ActivTrades on Social Media
Download ActivTrades app from Google Play Store, Android / Apple Play store, ios
ActivTrades Online Trading App on Google Play Store
ActivTrades Online Trading App on Apple Play Store
1. What is the minimum deposit for ActivTrades?
- At ActivTrades, the minimum deposit is $0.
2. Is ActivTrades a market maker?
- No, ActivTrades operates as a non-dealing desk (NDD) broker, which means they do not act as a market maker. They typically route client orders directly to the market for execution, aiming for transparency and minimizing conflicts of interest.
3. Is ActivTrades Safe?
- ActivTrades is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and has cover of up to £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.