Makro is a cash-and-carry wholesaler in South Africa that began operations with the opening of its Germiston store in Johannesburg, in 1971.
How to Contact Makro SA Customer Support/Phone Number?
Makro SA registered office address
21 Peltier Drive, Kelvin, Sandton, Private Bag X4, Sunninghill, 2157
Makro SA Overview
- Currently, it has about 20 warehouse clubs spread across the country.
- The product range include computers, electronics, stationary, office furniture, home appliances, home decor, groceries, food and beverages.
How to find Makro?
You can check here
Contact Makro SA support on Social Media (click on the icons)
About Makro SA
Makro has 22 warehouse stores in South Africa trading in food, general merchandise and liquor. Makro has an ecommerce platform where you can pick items by brand or departments. Be it appliances, smartphones, computers, toys, or groceries, you will find a variety of items that you see at any of the Makro store.
Makro SA Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What is a mCard?
- mCard is Makro’s rewards programme. Once you have downloaded the mCard app on your phone, you can access deals specific to mCard.
- By purchasing these items you earn mRewards – cash back in your mWallet to spend at Makro.
What forms of payment do you accept?
At this stage we accept:
- Credit cards: MasterCard and Visa credit cards that are 3D Secure-enabled.
- Electronic Funds Transfer from South African banks. Note that we will only start processing your order once payment has been verified.
- UCount Rewards – 3D Secure-enabled
Review Makro SA
Rate Makro SA Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate