Mashreq Bank is operating since 1967 and its one of the largest privately owned banks in the UAE providing financial solution to the customer.
How to Contact Mashreq Bank UAE Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care Phone number : +971 4 424 4444/+97126274737
Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Office hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am to 14:00 pm
Mashreq Bank UAE registered office address
P.O. Box 1250, Dubai,Near Al Ghurair City, Deira
Mashreq Bank UAE Overview
- Mashreq bank is providing innovative banking and financial services to millions of customers and businesses.
- Mashreq bank spreading its network in countries like Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait and Bahrain.
- Founded: 1967
How to find branch location?
You can check here
How to find ATM location?
You can check here
Contact Mashreq Bank UAE support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download Mashreq Bank app
About Mashreq Bank UAE
Mashreq Bank is one the leading bank with 44 branches in the UAE and 20 branches representative offices in MENA, Asia, Europe and United States. Mashreq bank is supplying banking and monetary facility to millions of customer. It has been providing wide range of services such as Current account, deposit,Loans, Insurance, Forgein Exchange, Digital banking and many more.
Mashreq Bank Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)?
What are the features of Current Account ?
- Initial balance of AED 3,000 is required.
- AED 25 fall-below fee per month charge, in case minimum balance is not maintained.
- Free cheque book. Find out more information here.
What are the types of Mashreq Credit Card?
- Solitaire Credit Card
- SmartSaver Global Credit Card
- Platinum ELITE Credit Card
- sMiles Credit Card
- SmartSaver Credit Card
- Corporate Credit Card. Find out more information here.
Review Mashreq Bank UAE
Rate Mashreq Bank UAE Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate
One thought on “Mashreq Bank Customer Care in UAE”
Mashreq bank arbitrarily closes customer credit cards citing internal policy assessment and makes the customers to repay the card full outstanding in maximum 9 months, which is a lot. They do not offer any negotiation and this will make you default on payments. And their customer service representatives are so condescending when they speak. Makes me irritated to the core.