Mastercard is a leading global payments & technology company that connects consumers, businesses, merchants, issuers & governments around the world.
How to Contact MasterCard Italy Customer Support/Phone Number?
MasterCard Italy office address
Piazza Indipendenza, 11/b, 00185 Rome, Italy, Europe.
CEO: Michael Miebach (1 Jan 2021–)
Industry: Financial services
Area served: Worldwide
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. They use technology and data-driven insights to make electronic payments more convenient, secure, and efficient for people everywhere.
MasterCard does not issue cards, but develops advanced payment solutions and seamlessly processes billions of transactions around the world every year.
Their business has a global reach—extending to more than 210 countries and territories—and continues to experience growth in a world where 85% of retail transactions are still made in cash and checks.
The card is the key to access your current account.
The youth card for online and abroad purchases, even for those without a current account.
Mastercard is the card that protects you against all purchases not authorized by you, even in the event of theft or loss of the card.
Contact MasterCard Italy support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Download the MasterCard app
MasterCard App on Google play
MasterCard App on Apple App Store
- MasterCard is a branded network that processes electronic payment services to merchants on behalf of its member financial institutions.
- It is a technology company in the global payments business.
1. Are you having trouble logging into mastercard.com?
The site is optimized for the following browsers:
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Firefox (latest version)
- Internet Explorer 11
- Safari (latest version)
2. What is Mastercard’s contactless technology?
- Contactless is the Mastercard technology that allows you to make your purchases simply by bringing the card close to the POS. The transaction takes place in a few moments: bring it close to the POS with the symbol, wait for the BEEP and you have already paid! Furthermore, for amounts up to 25 euros it is not necessary to enter the PIN code or sign the receipt.
3. Is there a fee for the contactless Mastercard?
- The economic conditions relating to the contactless Mastercard are defined by the respective issuing banks. For conditions and more information, please contact your local branch.
4. Are there any promotions related to the use of a contactless Mastercard card?
- Yes. You can consult all the special offers reserved for holders of contactless Mastercard cards by clicking here.
5. How do I contact a Masterpass by Mastercard customer service representative?
- If you have not found an answer to your question in the FAQ and would like further assistance, please contact Masterpass customer service at [email protected] or call the toll-free number 800-793249.
Review MasterCard Italy
Rate MasterCard Italy Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.