Max Life Insurance, one of the foremost life insurance companies in India.
How to Contact Max Life Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
Max Life Insurance registered office address
Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd. 11th Floor, DLF Square Building, Jacaranda Marg, DLF City Phase II, Gurugram (Haryana) – 122002, India.
Working Hours: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday to Saturday.
About Max Life Insurance
Max Life Insurance, one of the foremost life insurance companies in India, believes in contributing to the social and economic development of society.
Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a life insurance company in India with a joint venture between Max India Ltd and Axis Bank The company is a subsidiary of the publicly listed Max Financial Services and is the largest non-bank private-sector life insurer in India.
Max Life Insurance Products
Term Insurance Plans
- Online Term Plan
- Smart Term Plan
- Critical Illness
- Term Plan with Return of Premium
- Claim Settlement Ratio
- Continue with existing eQuote.
Life Insurance Plans
- Online Insurance Plans
- Child Insurance Plans
- Retirement Plans
- Savings & Income Plans
- Group Insurance Plans
- Health Insurance Plans
- Cancer Insurance Plan
- NRI Plans.
- ULIP Plans
- Online Saving Plans
- Tax Saving Investment
- Smart Wealth Plan
- Assured Wealth Plan.
Download Max Life Insurance app
Max Life Insurance App on Google play
Max Life Insurance App on Apple App Store
Max Life Insurance Overview
- Max Life Insurance Company Limited is a life insurance company in India with a joint venture (JV) between Max India Ltd and Axis Bank The company is a subsidiary of the publicly listed Max Financial Services and is the largest non-bank private-sector life insurer in India.
1. Can I change the mode of premium payment?
- Yes, a change in premium payment mode is allowed on the policy anniversary for active policies. You can avail this option by sending us a signed form.
2. How can I pay my premiums?
They offer you several convenient options to make your premium payments:
- Through ECS which is available across all modes, i.e., monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
- Through drop boxes at various locations in your city.
- Through IVR – call helpline number 1860 120 5577
- Through the internet.
- At all our branch locations in your city.
3. Do I get a reminder for my premium payments?
- They will send you reminders before debiting your account to ensure that you have a sufficient balance.
4. How can I track the performance of my policy fund?
- In case you have opted for our unit-linked plans, we will send you policy statements from time to time to keep you informed on the performance of your policy fund. This will reflect the policy fund value as on the anniversary date. You may also log on to our customer portal to view your policy performance.
Review Max Life Insurance in India
Rate Max Life Insurance Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.