Mercari is a popular Japanese ecommerce app connecting buyers and sellers. Launched in 2013, the marketplace was founded as Kouzoh by Japanese entrepreneur Shintaro Yamada.
How to Contact Mercari Customer Support/Phone Number?
Mercari registered office address
Roppongi Hills Mori, Tower 6-10-1 Roppongi, Minato-Ku, Japan
- Today it boasts of more than 15 million active users.
- The Android and iOS app has been globally downloaded 100 million times.
- Mercari posted a gross merchandise value of approximately 530.7 billion JPY.
- Each day there are more than 150,000 listings on the app.
- Founded: 2013
How to find Mercari?
You can check here
Contact Mercari support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Through the app, users can buy and sell apparel, electronics, jewelry and even pre-owned items. Currently, the largest C2C marketplace in Japan, the app is owned and operated by Mercari, Inc. The company also operates an integrated mobile payment service called Merpay. Not just Japan, users from more than 100 countries can shop for items on the marketplace app.
Mercari Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
What information do I need to share to make a request?
- We’ll need to collect your Mercari account information that’s on file so we can locate your account. This includes your email and phone number.
- We’ll need to verify your identity to protect your information. This lets us ensure that you’re authorized to receive the Mercari account information.
- Want to make a data request? Click here to be taken to the data access request form provided by Trust Arc, Mercari’s privacy partner.
How do I turn on and off Mercari notifications?
- To choose how and when you receive notifications, click here to access your notifications or go to your Notifications settings in your profile page. Profile > Settings > Notifications.
Rate Mercari Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate