Methaq Takaful Insurance Company is a registered and licensed General Takaful Company in the United Arab Emirates.
How to Contact Methaq Takaful Insurance Company Customer Support/Phone Number?
Methaq Takaful Insurance Company registered office address
Mezzanine floor, Liwa Tower, Same building for Ministry of Economic, ADNEC Area, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Nouf Tower, Plot No.126-129, Opp Business Village, Port Saeed, Deira, Dubai, UAE.
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday and Sunday: 8am–4pm
About Methaq Takaful Insurance Company
“Methaq means Agreement” Methaq Takaful Insurance Company is a registered and licensed General Takaful Company in the United Arab Emirates. It takes the form of a UAE public shareholders company. Its capital is 150,000,000 AED. The objective of the Company is to offer Individuals and Corporations a complete range of high quality, flexible, integrated, Shariah-compliant insurance products & services, in association with selected Distribution Partners.
Methaq offers a range of personal insurance protection packages to offer your unrivalled care and protection.
1. Personal Accident Insurance
Life Is Unpredictable. Accidents can happen to any one of us. During such difficult times. you will find it comforting to have a partner who guarantees financial protection for you and your loved ones.
Benefits (Download Broucher)
Methaq Personal Accident policy covers the consequences of an accident, such as:
- Death by Accident
- Permanent total disablement
- Permanent partial disablement
- Medical expenses
2. Critical Illness Insurance (Download Broucher)
Life is unpredictable. But very precious. Exactly the reason when a Sudden accident or illness strikes, you need to make sure your finances and your family are protected. Accident and Critical Illness Insurance is affordable coverage for a range of situations that might follow an accident or illness, from fractured bones to hospitalization or even death.
3. Travel and Assistance (Download Broucher)
Whether you travel on holiday or business. you would like your twin to be free of unpleasant surprises. Although some events are beyond your control. you can always rely on trusted partners who will be there to help you when things go wrong. Methaq‘s range of Travel Insurance plans provides you and your family the right care and protection during your travel at extremely competitive prices. When you buy travel insurance Polity from them. you actually buy Pace of Mind.
4. Residence plus insurance (Download Broucher)
Your home is probably your most prized possession, but even the most secure houses are exposed to many unpleasant situations. It is important to protect your home from any such eventuality. You can count on Methaq as your trusted partner to provide you the necessary financial protection for your home from common perils. They have specially designed our new Home policy to suit your needs.
Corporate insurance is a type of insurance cover usually used by large organizations to protect their business against operational risks such as theft, financial losses, employees’ health, and accidents. It is comprehensive business insurance that benefits the past or present employees as well as the company itself.
Methaq Takaful Insurance Company Branches in UAE
There are many branches of Methaq Takaful Insurance Company having.
Contact Methaq Takaful Insurance Company support on Social Media (Just click)
Methaq Takaful Insurance Company Overview
- Methaq Takaful Insurance Co. engages in the provision of insurance products and services.
- It operates through the Shareholders and Policyholders segments.
- The Shareholders segment comprises investment and cash management for the firm’s own account, in addition to management of the policyholders’ fund.
1. What is Takaful insurance?
- Takaful in Arabic means “togetherness”. It is an alternative mode of insurance, based on the principles of cooperation and support to other members of the society. Takaful respects the rules & regulations of the Shariah Law. The word “takaful” actually originated from the Arabic word “Kafalah” which means “pledge”.
2. What does the Takaful system operate?
- As it is based on the concept of “togetherness” and “helping each other”, the underwriting profit is shared among all participants who have not claimed during the year. In short, one cannot take advantage of another’s cost.
3. Who are the parties in Takaful Insurance?
- The Company: Providing the insurance service.
- The Takaful Participant: The person or entity who is covered against the risk of suffering a loss resulting from an accident (fire, burglary, motor, etc.).
Review Methaq Takaful Insurance Company
Rate Methaq Takaful Insurance Company Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.