Miami International Airport, also known as MIA and historically as Wilcox Field, is the primary airport serving the Miami area, Florida.
How to Contact Miami Intl Airport Customer Support/Phone Number
Miami Intl Airport Registered office address
Miami, FL 33126, United States.
About Miami Intl Airport
Elevation: 3 m
Owner: Miami-Dade County
Serves: Miami Metropolitan Area
Miami International Airport (MIA), located on 3,230 acres of land near downtown Miami, is operated by the Miami-Dade Aviation Department and is the property of the Miami-Dade County government. Founded in 1928, MIA now offers more flights to Latin America and the Caribbean than any other U.S. airport, is America’s third-busiest airport for international passengers, boasts a lineup of over 100 air carriers, and is the top U.S. airport for international freight. MIA is also the leading economic engine for Miami-Dade County and the state of Florida, generating business revenue of $31.9 billion annually and approximately 60 percent of all international visitors to Florida. MIA’s vision is to grow from a recognized hemispheric hub to a global airport of choice that offers customers a world-class experience and an expanded route network with direct passenger and cargo access to all world regions.
1. Passenger Flight
- In 2018, 45,044,312 passengers traveled through the airport, making it the 13th busiest airport in the United States and 40th busiest in the world by total passenger traffic. In 2019, MIA served 45,924,466 passengers, a passenger record for the airport.
2. Cargo Flight
- The airport is one of the largest in terms of cargo in the United States and is the primary connecting point for cargo between Latin America and the world.
Track your Flight with one click.
- A total of 8,388 parking spaces.
- A Cell Phone Parking Lot, providing 60 spaces for private, not-for-hire vehicles, is located just off LeJeune Road heading north or south.
Download the MIA app
MIA App on Google play
MIA App on Apple App Store
Contact MIA support on Social Media (Just click)
- Miami International Airport (IATA: MIA, ICAO: KMIA, FAA LID: MIA), also known as MIA and historically as Wilcox Field, is the primary airport serving the Miami area, Florida, United States, with over 1,000 daily flights to 167 domestic and international destinations, and one of three airports serving this area.
- MIA is the Second Internation Airport in the United States.
1. What is the physical address of the airport?
- For driving purposes, MIA’s intersection address is 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33142
2. Where are the smoking areas, once I pass the security checkpoints?
- There are no smoking areas past the security checkpoint. Smoking is permitted only in designated curbside areas on the first and second level, across the street from the terminal.
3. Do you have duty-free shops at your Airport?
- Yes, there are Duty-Free stores in all three terminals. For exact locations, click here.
4. Do you have shower facilities in the Airport?
- Currently, there are no shower facilities in the airport, except in some airlines’ clubs and lounges.
5. How much are the taxes for international flights?
- Taxes are usually added to the ticket at the time of purchase.
Rate MIA Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.