MTR Metro-North Railroad Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Tickets & Refunds, Schedules, Mail&Ride and Social Media
Metro-North Railroad is a commuter railroad serving the northern suburbs of New York City.
How to Contact MTR Metro-North Railroad Customer Support/Phone Number?
MTR Metro-North Railroad Registered Office Address
Headquarters: New York, United States.
Address: 420 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10017, United States.
About MTR Metro-North Railroad
Owner: Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Metro-North Railroad, trading as MTA Metro-North Railroad, is a suburban commuter rail service run by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, a public authority of the U.S. state of New York and under contract with the Connecticut Department of Transportation.
Metro-North validity of Tickets & Refunds
|Ticket type||Valid for||Refundable for||Exchangeable for|
|One-Way/Round-Trip – Peak/Off-Peak*||60 days including the date of sale||Validity period plus two years after expiration||Up to 24 hours from the date of purchase|
|Monthly*||Calendar month||Current month (based on turn-in date)|
|Weekly*||Saturday through Friday||Current week (based on turn-in date)|
|10-Trip*||Six months from the date of purchase||Validity period plus two years after expiration|
|20-Trip*||60 days, including the date of sale||Validity period plus two years after expiration|
|CityTicket*||Valid on the same date of purchase only||Validity period plus two years after expiration|
|Special events||Event date or 60 days including the date of sale||60 days (complete package purchase only)|
* For more details visit here.
MTR Metro-North Railroad Schedules
- Visit https://new.mta.info/schedules
- Select the Fron and To Station
- Select the Leave At and Arrive by Station
- Enter the Date and Time
- Click the Find Schedule Button
Group Travel on MTR Metro-North Railroad
Save up to 60% on regular rail fares for groups of 30 or more. They also have tips for saving on fares for smaller groups.
Make a Reservation
Opening Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 4 pm (The office is closed on major holidays).
Purchase your tickets
- After you’ve made a reservation, you get an email confirmation.
- Print that and bring it to any open ticket window.
- The ticket agent will print your group ticket.
- Ages 5-11: Family Fare allows up to four children (ages 5-11) to travel with each fare paying an adult for $1 each way.
- Ages 12-64: Off-Peak Ten Trip tickets can be shared. These offer a 15% discount on individual tickets.
- Age 65+: Senior Fares offer a 50% discount on off-peak fares. (These are not available for travel during morning peak hours.)
Mail&Ride in Metro-North Railroad
How to Create a Mail&Ride Account and Login?
- Visit https://ec0.mta.info/mnr/Cvar_MR/index.cfm
- Enter your Username/ Account Number
- Enter your Password / PIN Code
- Click Login Button
View the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) Customer Care Contacts through the above link.
Contact MTA MTR Metro-North Railroad on social media
Review MTR Metro-North Railroad in USA
Rate MTR Metro-North Railroad in USA
Click on the below stars to rate.