Multirider SmartCard Merged into Greencard
Greencard Australia Customer Care Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
Australia’s Greencard Customer care Phone Number
Greencard Australia makes traveling on Metro easier, faster and cheaper by acting as a digital wallet for fare credit.
How to Contact Greencard in Australia Customer Support/Phone Number?
Greencard registered office address
About Greencard (Metro)
Provider: Metro Tasmania (INIT)
INIT implemented for Metro Tasmania a smartcard ticketing system called Greencard which increases planning efficiency.
How Greencard Works?
When you board a Metro bus, simply tap your Greencard on the driver’s ticket machine, and the cost of the trip will be deducted from your balance. You do not need to tap off.
Your Greencard is set with information including your default trip and your concession details, so the correct fare is automatically deducted and you are debited the correct amount. When your travel credit is getting low, simply top it up with new credit.
- All Greencards come with a $5 sign-up fee.
How to Buy Greencard Australia?
You can buy and top-up your Green card:
Select your Greencard Types
- New adult
- Concession or student Greencard.
When you register your Greencard card online, you can:
- Top-up your card online and over the phone
- Set up auto top-up to always have travel credit on your card
- Protect the money loaded onto your card if it’s lost or stolen
- Check your balance and transaction history
- Request a refund or a balance transfer
- Receive SMS or email notifications (you can choose the type of notifications you receive)
- Check your expiry date.
How to recharge/Top-up Your Green card?
You can top up your Greencard credit:
- Greencard agent
- Metro depot or the Metro Shop (using cash, credit card or EFTPOS)
- Online – for registered Greencard holders only
- With the Metro Tas App
Download the Metro Tas App
Once logged into My Greencard online, you can set up an automatic top-up when your credit falls below a specified amount. You can set your own values of ‘minimum balance’ and ‘top-up amount’.
Visit a Greencard Agent to receive a new adult, concession, or student Greencard, or to recharge your credit by using cash, credit card, or EFTPOS. The Greencard agents are as follows:
1. Can I transfer between services using my Greencard?
- You can then transfer between services for free within 90 minutes of your first boarding, permitting the total zones traveled do not exceed the fare paid on your first boarding.
- Concession and student urban fares are charged at a flat rate regardless of the zones traveled.
2. Can anybody else use my Greencard?
- A concession fare Greencard may only be used by the registered cardholder. An adult fare Greencard may be used by other travelers.
3. What are the terms and conditions?
- Your Greencard is issued subject to, and its use is governed by, the Greencard Terms and Conditions. Click here to view the Greencard Terms & Conditions.
4. How much does a Greencard cost?
All Greencards come with a $5 sign-up fee.
View the List of Travel Cards in World Wide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Review Multirider SmartCard in Australia
Share your review below using the comment box. Your review will be published in this section.
Rate Multirider SmartCard in Australia Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.