Myki Smart Card Customer care Contacts Phone number, Address, Email, Opening Hours, Website, Check Balance, Recharge & Refund Details and Social Media
Myki is a Smart Card ticketing system used for public transportation in the state of Victoria, Australia.
How to Contact Myki Smart Card Customer Support/Phone Number?
Myki Smart Card Registered Office Address
Head Quarters: Victoria, Australia.
About Myki Smart Card
Currency: Australian dollar
Usage: Bus (Kilmore), Bus (Ballarat), Bus (Seymour)
Myki, stylised as myki, is a reloadable credit card-sized contactless smart card ticketing system used for electronic payment of fares on most public transport services in Melbourne and regional Victoria, Australia. Myki replaced the Metcard ticketing system and became fully operational at the end of 2012.
Types of Myki cards
- Credit Full Fare $6 for myki card
- Concession $3 for myki card
- Child $3 for myki card
- Senior $3 for myki card
Myki Card Features
- Rechargeable: The Myki card can be topped up with credit or purchased with a pre-loaded travel pass. Users can recharge their cards online, at ticket vending machines, or at retail outlets.
- Touch-on, touch-off: When using public transport, users are required to touch their Myki card on a reader at the start and end of their journey to calculate the correct fare.
- Zone-based fares: The Myki system uses a zone-based fare structure, where fares are determined by the number of zones traveled. The greater the number of zones, the higher the fare.
- Travel Passes: Myki offers various travel passes for unlimited travel within a specified period. These include daily, weekly, and monthly passes, as well as regional passes for travel outside Melbourne.
- Auto top-up: Users can set up an auto top-up feature where the Myki card automatically recharges when the balance falls below a certain threshold, ensuring continuous travel without the need for manual top-ups.
- Online account management: Users can manage their Myki cards, check balances, view transaction history, and apply for refunds or replacements through an online account
How to buy a Myki Card in Australia?
- Visit ptv.vic.gov.au/tickets
- Find a Myki retailer
- Visit the retailer
- Request a Myki card
- Pay the card fee
- Load value onto the card (optional)
- Register your Myki card (optional)
How to Check Myki Card Balance in the Australia?
1. Visit: ptv.vic.gov.au/myki.
2. Click on the “Create an Account.”
3. Click on Buy or I already have a myki
4. Please Enter Your Myki Number
5. Click Sign Up Button
How to Top up / Recharge Myki Card Australia?
- Hundreds of Shops Including All 7-Elevens Within the Myki Boundary
- Myki Machines at Selected Stations and Stops
- Your Android Phone, Via Google Pay
- Premium Station Ticket Offices
- PTV Hubs
- Online & By Calling 1800 800 007
Note: Allow seven days for delivery of a myki and around 90 minutes for online top ups.
How to get a Refund from the Myki Card?
- If your myki has expired but you still have a positive balance on it, you can apply for a refund online or by calling 1800 800 007 (6am-midnight; all night Friday and Saturday).
View the List of Travel Cards in World Wide Address, Phone Number, Email and Website through the above link.
Contact Myki Smart Card on Social Media
Review Myki Smart Card in Australia
Rate Myki Smart Card in Australia
Click on the below stars to rate.