Namebase.io is a cryptocurrency exchange where users can purchase and sell Handshake coins or use Handshake names.
How to Contact Namebase Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: N/A
Namebase Exchange registered office address
About Namebase Exchange
Founder: Tieshun Roquerre
Company: Crypto Exchange
Namebase is a registrar for Handshake domains and an exchange for Handshake coins (HNS). It supports BTC and HNS deposits (and USD in 4 weeks), BTC and HNS withdrawals (and USD). It is registered as an MSB with FinCEN. Namebase customers can use their HNS to bid on and use Handshake domain names.
Owned, not rented
Own your TLD instead of renting subdomains from legacy TLDs. You control your TLD and can do whatever you want with it.
Stop paying for new domains to share your side projects — create unlimited domains with your TLD for free e.g. this. the project, next. project
Control your own identity and create redirects for your online presence like Facebook. your name, Twitter. your name, GitHub.your name.
Handshake is a decentralized alternative to certificate authorities that is more secure and difficult to censor.
Use Namebase’s private bidding feature to register names and deploy websites anonymously.
Monetize your TLD
Create a business and sell domains off your TLD with the Namebase Registry.
How it works
Buy Handshake coins
They’re a full-service exchange and wallet. You can purchase HNS with USD or BTC.
Bid on names you like
Names are offered through an auction that runs entirely on the blockchain.
Use your names
Set up your website, a custom URL redirect, or even sell subdomains off your top-level domain.
Top Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Namebase Exchange
1. How do I get Handshake coins (HNS)?
- You can buy HNS directly through Namebase’s exchange where you can currently trade USD or BTC for HNS. If you’re a developer, you may be able to claim a ~4600 HNS airdrop. You can also mine HNS coins.
2. How do I withdraw USD?
- You can withdraw USD by navigating to your USD wallet from your dashboard and clicking the Withdraw button.
3. How do I change my password?
- You can change your password by logging out of your Namebase account, selecting “Log in”, and then “Forgot your password?”.
4. Does Namebase charge fees?
- Customers with USD balances are charged $1 for each ACH withdrawal. For withdrawing BTC, customers only pay the BTC network mining fee.
Review Namebase Exchange
Rate Namebase Exchange Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.