For those in the dropshipping business, Oberlo has been a real godsend tool. Tens of thousands of merchants using Shopify easily to import dropshipped products into ecommerce store. The marketplace for entrepreneurs was launched in 2015.
How to Contact Oberlo Customer Support/Phone Number?
Customer Care phone: NA
Email: [email protected]
Oberlo registered office address
Vilnius, Vilniaus Apskritis, Lithuania
- Oberlo claims its merchants have sold more than 85 million products around the world.
- The marketplace for dropshipping products connects sellers and suppliers globally.
- Founded: 2015
How to find Oberlo?
You can check here
Contact Oberlo support on Social Media (click on the icons)
Products are shipped directly from the manufacturer warehouse, with the seller acting as a middleman. The low risk business model allows sellers to price the product so as to assure a profit. You can include the marketing and shipping costs. The product categories you will find include accessories, antiques, apparel, bags, cosmetics, electronics, furniture, hair products, home decor, jewelry, office supplies, shoes, toys, watches, among others. You will find a large number of products to choose from to run your dropshipping business.
Oberlo Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
How Does Dropshipping Work?
- Dropshipping is a simple business model.
- Once a customer places an order with your store, you’ll buy the product from your supplier and have them ship their order directly to your customer’s door.
- That means you can run your own business from anywhere in the world, without worrying about storing and shipping products yourself.
What About Oberlo Shipping Times?
- The delivery time depends on the original location of the product and the final destination.
- It might take several days or a couple of weeks.
- Most products have several shipping methods available, which are explained in detail here.
Rate Oberlo Customer Care
Click on below stars to rate