The oldest non-life insurance company in South Africa.
How to Contact Old Mutual Insurance Customer Support/Phone Number?
Old Mutual Insurance registered office address
Old Mutual Insure, Wanooka Place, St Andrews Road, Parktown, Johannesburg, 2193, South Africa.
About Old Mutual Insurance
The oldest insurance company in South Africa, Old Mutual Insure has a history that dates back more than 175 years. As one of the leading companies in southern Africa’s non-life insurance landscape, they are justifiably proud of their tradition of service and quality, as well as their range of insurance solutions, which are amongst the best on offer anywhere in South Africa.
Old Mutual Insurance Products
- Personal Insurance
- Wealth Insurance
- Business Insurance
- Corporate Insurance
- Institutions Insurance.
Download the Old Mutual Insurance app
Old Mutual Insurance App on Google play
Old Mutual Insurance App on Apple App Store
Old Mutual Insurance Overview
- Old Mutual was established in Cape Town in 1845 as South Africa’s first mutual life assurance society.
- Their purpose is to help their customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals while investing their funds in ways that will create a positive future for them, their families, their communities, and broader society.
1. How long does a claim take to get processed?
- The standard timeline we communicate to customers is 15 working days. Generally, most claims take far less time to process. This is to manage expectations as various scenarios could cause delays in processing and payment.
- Depending on the claim, it can also take up to 60 days also depending on requirements.
2. Can I get a cash pay-out if I don’t have a bank account or can I nominate a third party’s bank account to receive the funds?
- No, you will need to open a bank account in your own name in order to be paid a benefit.
3. How do I certify a document?
- Make a copy of the document. Take the copy and the original to your nearest commissioner of oaths (there are commissioners of oaths at police stations, legal offices, and banks) to be certified. The commissioner will stamp, date, and sign a copy of the document.
4. Where do I submit all my claims?
Claims can be submitted either:
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: +27 (0)21 509 2579
- Post: PO Box 1759, Cape Town 8000, South Africa.
Review Old Mutual Insurance Company in South Africa
Rate Old Mutual Insurance Company Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.