Old Navy is an American clothing and accessories retailing company owned by American multinational corporation Gap Inc.
How to Contact Old Navy Customer Support/Phone Number
Old Navy Registered office address
San Francisco, California, United States.
About Old Navy
CEO: Sonia Syngal (2016–)
Parent organization: Gap Inc. (1993–)
Revenue: 400 crores USD (2019)
Founder: Mickey Drexler
Old Navy, Inc., a subsidiary of The Gap, Inc., operates a chain of approximately 850 clothing stores, marketing itself as a low-priced provider of apparel to women, men, children, and infants. The chain operates throughout the United States and in Canada, home to more than 30 stores.
Shipping and handling information
|Minimum purchase total||Extra Fee|
|Everyday Free Shipping
5-7 business days
3-5 business days
2-3 business days
1-2 business days
Returning or exchanging items bought online
We hope you love what you ordered. But in case you don’t—perhaps it’s a little too big or the style just isn’t you—we’ll send you a new size, color, or style, or issue you a refund. For the quickest refund, bring your return to your nearest store.
Do the following steps for Returning the products:
- Find a store location near you.
- Bring the item in the package it was delivered in and either your shipping confirmation email (printed or on a mobile device) OR the original credit card used for purchase to the store.
- Tell a sales associate that you want to return the item.
Download the Old Navy app
Old Navy App on Google play
Old Navy App on Apple App Store
Contact Old Navy support on Social Media (Just click)
Old Navy Overview
- Old Navy has corporate operations in the Mission Bay neighborhood of San Francisco, California.
- Founded in 1994.
1. Why your order may arrive in two or more packages?
- Occasionally, we need to send your order in two or more shipments. Our shipping charge applies only to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping charges for subsequent shipments for the same order.
2. To require a signature for delivery
- Yes, it has.
Review Old Navy
Rate Old Navy Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.