Omgfin is building a trading system for digital assets focused on young investors and social networks.
How to Contact Omgfin Exchange Customer Support/Phone Number?
Omgfin registered office address
Pärnu mnt 158, Tallinn, Tallinn 11317, Estonia
About Omgfin Exchange
Founder: Tran Hung
OMGfin is the pioneer in building a trading system for digital assets focused on young investors and social network. By connecting with professional investors. Our goal is to bring together a community of traders who share experiences and help each other achieve their individual profit goals.
How OMGFIN Works?
- Reward Trading
- Team Trading
- Share Trading
We believe that social networking is an indispensable spiritual food for traders and young people. Therefore integrating the power of social networking into the world of blockchain trading will create a platform for traders worldwide to exchange and share experiences successfully. And especially young people who are thirsty for learning and joining the blockchain world have the opportunity to start their business here.
Just like buying directly from a wholesale dealer, the transaction costs will be significantly reduced if you create a large volume purchase or sale transaction by inviting friends or creating groups of friends to trade. . By developing the first cashback system for crypto traders we believe that it will save you a significant cost that you are paying for traditional trading platforms.
Our experienced development team has worked together for 5 years. We have worked together to build a payment gateway for different types of coins and tokens and those valuable experiences are continuing to be used in the development of this exchange system. For 5 years working together, we always understand that customer satisfaction will motivate us to continue to develop our project.
We are always aware of the need to keep our customers’ personal information and funds safe and secure. Therefore, 100% of funds will be stored in our cold wallet system. To ensure the customer information is safeguarded, all sensitive information will be encrypted.
OMGFIN Limited registered with the registration number 14556327, under the Laws of the Republic of Estonia. Licensed and regulated by the Financial Intelligence Unit under license number FVR000604 for providing services of exchanging a virtual currency against a fiat currency and FRK000513 for providing a virtual currency wallet service.
Top 30 Traders of Cryptocurrencies in Omgfin Exchange
|Litecoin||UNUS SED LEO|
1. How to Deposit to OMGFIN?
- Go to https://omgfin.com/exchange/account/register and log in to your account.
- Click on “Balance” and then click “my balance”
- choose the currency you wish to deposit. Using ethereum as an example, click on the corresponding “Deposit” icon.
- Click on “Show address” and send ethereum to this address. You may choose to copy the deposit address or scan the QR Code.
2. How to Withdraw coins?
- Log in to your OMGFIN account
- Click on “Balances” and then click on “My Balance”. choose the currency you want to withdraw. Using “UQC” as an example, click on “Withdraw”.
- Input Receiving address and the amount in which you want your UQC to be withdrawn to. Enter Login Password and Enter 2FA code from the app
- Click on “Submit”.
- Check the inbox of the email address you used to register OMGFIN account with and click on “Link”.
- The status will be reflected as “Withdraw successfully” once the withdrawal has been completed.
- You may check on the status of your withdrawal by clicking on “Balance” and then click on “History”.
3. What is the Omgfin cashback program (OCP)?
- OCP is a kind of reward that we return to customers to encourage customers when they share their purchases and sales with friends.
4. How do I set up my Two-factor Authentication (2FA) using Google Authenticator (GA)?
- Google Authenticator (GA) is a dynamic password tool that Google built to provide its users with a stronger security layer for their accounts. After you have successfully linked your OMGFIN account to the GA app, GA will generate a One-Time Password (OTP) every 30 seconds. This verification code can be used to log in, withdraw, and changing security settings to achieve maximum security for your OMGFIN account.
Rate Omgfin Customer Care
Click on the below stars to rate.